Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Put simply, the ability to buy specific things, such as more points and the like, for if you A) Don't want to pay for an entire new rank just to get points or B) Want points NOW and are already emerald or something.

Reactions: McgamerBroFTW

Only_okay

Nov 23, 2013
I don't know how good of an idea this would be. The shop would be filled of small stuff that you can get anyways. And buying 50 points for 1 GBP? I can get 50 points either from kitpvp in 20 minutes or in Skywars in 10 minutes... SImply not enough. Also, I am not even sure if the point system works, then what would the point be to buy them? With 1 GBP per 50 points it would be cheaper to upgrade your rank. And an emerald buying points from shop? They have no use of the stuff in shop as they spawn in with much better stuff.

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man *

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
I would definitely buy points, IF the point system was up. But, I know the owners and coders are working their hardest to provide us with the best experience. Be patient! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom