Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello,

There was the possibility to see this information in Social item > Profile, and even tell the player that their subscription would expire when it reaches 7 days or less ; however, it would call the datas more than a command. It would be then appropriate indeed to have a command to know how long a player subscription is remaining.

Reactions: yDomr

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Hello,

There was the possibility to see this information in Social item > Profile, and even tell the player that their subscription would expire when it reaches 7 days or less ; however, it would call the datas more than a command. It would be then appropriate indeed to have a command to know how long a player subscription is remaining.
I see what your trying to say, yes that could work

Reactions: yDomr

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
Yeah, agree, but can't it just get a rank in sted of subscription.
I’m sure you can agree that this is a valid point to why they added a subscription rather than a rank.
IMG_1591.jpeg

But then i suppose it wouldn’t hurt to add a permanent rank the cost of the other ones, but cube also has the opportunity to make more money off of this every time they release a new game into beta as in theory they will have a small rise in subscriptions purchased if they cook something good up. But their main issue if it was a rank would be people complaining that they purchased a rank with barely any perks if they are doing as stated above “games being added, changed and removed” and therefore the subscription gives players more freedom to choose.

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a small and simple one, as far as I am aware there is no way to check how long is remaining of your subscription for the bedrock beta games. I suggest that you add a command that displays how many days/hours are left.
I agree with this and it would be clearer

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom