Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
I hope the next game in beta games is another arcade game or PvP mode with Duels and FFA where players get matched with another player playing the same device as them. I don’t think Skyblock is gonna be in beta games bc it has it’s own portal already

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
I hope the next game in beta games is another arcade game or PvP mode with Duels and FFA where players get matched with another player playing the same device as them. I don’t think Skyblock is gonna be in beta games bc it has it’s own portal already

• Wow
Reactions: Camezonda

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Mini update for BlockWars:
- Various bug fixes fixing errors & potentially returns of the flag.
- Disabled mob spawning.
- Extended build time from 20 seconds to 30.
- Play again button should now work fully.
- Added "Flags captured" to the statistics list.

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters,

Today, we're excited to be releasing two games to our Bedrock network - BlockWars and Line Dash!

⛳ BlockWars - Capture the Flag!

The CTF game we all know and love, BlockWars is coming to Bedrock with a few twists!
The objective of the game is simple: you have several minutes to take the flag from the other team and take it to your flag to earn a capture - first team to 3 captures win! Protect your flag, attack your opponents and armour up...

Obtaining the flag.

Powerups spawn in the centre of the map which gives your entire team a buff: Speed, Haste, Jump Boost, Strength and TnT can all be used in your favour.
Some core differences from our iconic Java gamemode:
  • There is a 20-second build phase - get ready to fight and protect your flag! ⚔
  • Terrain can be broken - watch out from underneath you!
  • Your default inventory includes 8 logs - useful for crafting... 🤔
  • Ore generators will be found in the on the arena, sometimes in the middle and always near your flag - craft better gear and better weapons to help your team capture the flag!
  • Taking the flag requires you to stay near the flag for a few seconds, rather than breaking it.
  • To capture the flag, you need to go to your own flag.

💨 Line Dash - Fast-Paced Arcade Game!

A classic arcade game inspired by Tron, Line Dash is our second beta game alongside BlockWars!
Don't cross the other team's path, use your powerups and avoid map events in this intense arcade game - the last team that survives win!
Our talented design team have created custom models for the powerups you are able to use... check them out! 🎨

View attachment 167387
Line Dash powerups!

🧪 Beta Games Lobby!

To top it all off, an awesome pre-lobby for our Beta Games modes - with trees growing out of conical flasks, steaming test tubes and strands of DNA, it's a scientists' dream!

View attachment 167386
Thanks @TheJeroen for the awesome render! <3

If you wanted to see the process of making a model for Bedrock, here is a quick timelapse of making the BlockWars NPC you meet before you join a game - perfectly captured the process... 😅

Disclaimer: Beta Games may be updated at any point - your feedback is important to us so we can make the right changes! If you want to suggest anything, feel free to make a thread here!
wow

Md211211

Mar 23, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters,

Today, we're excited to be releasing two games to our Bedrock network - BlockWars and Line Dash!

⛳ BlockWars - Capture the Flag!

The CTF game we all know and love, BlockWars is coming to Bedrock with a few twists!
The objective of the game is simple: you have several minutes to take the flag from the other team and take it to your flag to earn a capture - first team to 3 captures win! Protect your flag, attack your opponents and armour up...

Obtaining the flag.

Powerups spawn in the centre of the map which gives your entire team a buff: Speed, Haste, Jump Boost, Strength and TnT can all be used in your favour.
Some core differences from our iconic Java gamemode:
  • There is a 20-second build phase - get ready to fight and protect your flag! ⚔
  • Terrain can be broken - watch out from underneath you!
  • Your default inventory includes 8 logs - useful for crafting... 🤔
  • Ore generators will be found in the on the arena, sometimes in the middle and always near your flag - craft better gear and better weapons to help your team capture the flag!
  • Taking the flag requires you to stay near the flag for a few seconds, rather than breaking it.
  • To capture the flag, you need to go to your own flag.

💨 Line Dash - Fast-Paced Arcade Game!

A classic arcade game inspired by Tron, Line Dash is our second beta game alongside BlockWars!
Don't cross the other team's path, use your powerups and avoid map events in this intense arcade game - the last team that survives win!
Our talented design team have created custom models for the powerups you are able to use... check them out! 🎨

View attachment 167387
Line Dash powerups!

🧪 Beta Games Lobby!

To top it all off, an awesome pre-lobby for our Beta Games modes - with trees growing out of conical flasks, steaming test tubes and strands of DNA, it's a scientists' dream!

View attachment 167386
Thanks @TheJeroen for the awesome render! <3

If you wanted to see the process of making a model for Bedrock, here is a quick timelapse of making the BlockWars NPC you meet before you join a game - perfectly captured the process... 😅

Disclaimer: Beta Games may be updated at any point - your feedback is important to us so we can make the right changes! If you want to suggest anything, feel free to make a thread here!

Joebobhero

Jun 19, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I really enjoy block wars and hope it becomes a popular game after beta! I am excited to see what other new games that CubeCraft is planning

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom