• Both

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
From an earlier thread I saw, was talking about how the staff would deal with beta games that are popular. Now at this point, if we add more games, the compass would look weird. So I think that certain games should become an actual game, and the increased space of the compass.

1) I know the compass probably cant be increased, but come on! We got some good developers that can probably do it! So they should make the conpass bigger to fit more games.
Summary: Make the compass bigger to fit more games such as beta games that come out to be that full 1.0!

2) Make the beta games a specific game by it self in the compass. Games like infection can mostly last as long as skywars so they should make it their own game. Games like bingo, obviously are their own game in the compass, but archer assault is definitely an arcade game right?
Summary: Make beta games their own games in the compass as long as they aren’t short or fast paced like archer assault.

Reactions: MJ010101

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
but archer assault is definitely an arcade game right?
Not really. And even if people considered it as so, it's pretty similar to paintball already. It's more of a successor to control point (which was removed when Minerware was added).

I honestly don't really mind how they do it, but my pick would be to have a specific lobby to house all of the "x-beta games". It just seems easier to do that way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom