Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Just to make it clear It's not a noob that's asking for this information.
I'm on the to4 leaderboard and would consider myself better than average. I also have a good strategy to work with, this post is mainly to see what other people do, how they rush, with what they rush, and what they aim for when rushing.
This is basically research for me.
Here's what I do on every to4 map:

Obsidian (This map has no formal name that I found so i'm calling it that.)
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 26 Iron, (45 Blocks, 1 Steak, 1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  3. Side Rush.
  4. Go to mid and rush the first team that Bridged to mid,
  5. Side rush again.
Western
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 21 Iron, (30 Blocks + Builder kit, 1 Steak,1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  3. Side Rush. (Not Side Rush at the far end of the island.)
  4. Side Rush again. (This time along the Rails.)
  5. And Side rush one more time. (Basically go all around the map)
Picnic (Again this map has no formal name that I found so i'm calling it that.)
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 21 Iron, (30 Blocks, 1 Steak,1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  3. Go to Mid.
  4. Rush the First team that built to mid. (If none has then either collect Resources or Wait for one team to build to mid.)
  5. Repeat 3. and 4. until the Game is over.
Wool Map (Again this map has no formal name that I found so i'm calling it that.)
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 31 Iron, (60 Blocks, 1 Steak, 1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  3. Rush Mid.
  4. Rush the First team that built to mid. (If none has then either collect Resources or Wait for one team to build to mid.)
Waterfall
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 21 Iron. (Or 26 if you want to side Rush). (30 Blocks to Mid, or 45 Blocks + 10 Builder Kit for Side Rush, 1 Steak, 1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  3. Rush either Mid or Side.
  4. If Mid, Rush the First team that built to mid. (If none has then either collect Resources or Wait for one team to build to mid.) Then Repeat 5. or 4.
  5. If Side Rush, Side Rush again or Got to mid. Then Repeat 5. or 4.
Islands
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Go to Mid.
  5. Repeat 3. and 4.
Now I'd love to know how you guys play? I've been criticized as a Slow player or even a Safe player for waiting to get Armor and Steak. But it's really just 5 iron which is just a couple more seconds and can be really beneficial for 2,3, or 4v1's.
Plus It makes almost no difference in time to somebody that maybe doesn't get Armour and just rushed with blocks but also has no idea how much iron he needs.

So again tell me how you play? Do you have a strat, or just play it chill? If you do tell what you do!
Thanks for Reading and enjoy your day!

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Edit: I'm leaving out seasonal Maps like the Gingerbread map the Valentine map and the Current Easter map. Just because they aren't played that much.

Threefomos

Mar 3, 2020
Just to make it clear
I'm on the to4 leaderboard and would consider myself better than average. I also have a good strategy to work with, rush, rush, aim for when rushing.

1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get Iron.
  3. Side Rush.
  4. Go to mid and rush.
  5. Side rush again.
Western
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get Iron.
  3. Side Rush. (Rush)
  5. And Side rush one more time.
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get Iron.
  3. Go to Mid.
  4. Rush the First team that built to mid.
Wool Map (Again this map has no formal name that I found so i'm calling it that.)
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get Iron.
  3. Rush Mid.
Waterfall
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 21 Iron. (Or 26 if you want to side rush.)
  4. If Mid, Rush the First team that built to mid. Then Repeat 5. or 4.
Islands
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get Iron.
  3. Go to Mid.
  5. Repeat 3. and 4.
Now I'd love to know how you guys play? I've been criticized as a Slow player or even a...

So again tell me how you play? Do you have a strat, or just play it chill? If you do tell what you do!

A summary.

Reactions: Chr7st

CharlesBeetle

Sep 24, 2019
I'm not sure how to rush exactly but one of the strategies i use is ninja bridging which makes you go a lot faster, also maybe the iron kit so you can get stuff faster

Apr 10, 2020
I'm on the to4 leaderboard and would consider myself better than average. I also have a good strategy to work with, this post is mainly to see what other people do, how they rush, with what they rush, and what they aim for when rushing.

1. Vote for OP.
  3. Side Rush.
  5. Side rush again.
Western
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 21 Iron, (30 Blocks + Builder kit, 1 Steak,1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Go to Mid.
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Rush Mid.
Waterfall
  1. Vote for OP.
  2. Get 21 Iron. (Or 26 if you want to side Rush). (30 Blocks to Mid, or 45 Blocks + 10 Builder Kit for Side Rush, 1 Steak, 1 Pic, Wooden Sword, Leather Armor.)
  4. If Mid, Rush the First team that built to mid. (If none has then either collect Resources or Wait for one team to build to mid.) Then Repeat 5. or 4.
Islands
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Go to Mid.
  5. Repeat 3. and 4.
Now I'd love to know how you guys play? I've been criticized as a Slow player or even a Safe player for waiting to get Armor and Steak. But it's really just 5 iron which is just a couple more seconds and can be really beneficial for 2,3, or 4v1's.
Plus It makes almost no difference in time to somebody that maybe doesn't get Armour and just rushed with blocks but also has no idea how much iron he needs.

I rarely play To4 unless I'm in a party with some good players. Otherwise I just find it frustrating because usually my team doesn't cooperate ahaha :P

My basic strategy (when not in a party) is to get armour, sword, two steak and blocks, (I don't have vip so I can't vote) then go to mainland, kill anyone who got there first and is hogging the diamond and gold generators, run around the generators, killing players (because they are usually those who took the builder kit, spawned, bridged, died, respawned, bridged then crouched on the generator). Until I get enough stuff for a better sword and some golden apples then I'll go back to my base and buy the stuff and then try to rush islands.

When in a party with other good players, I usually play the assistant role to the 'main' player. So let's say it's a leaderboard guy, I'll get enough iron for a weapon and armour for me, then give him/her the rest. Follow him/her to the other bases, assist in the kills, give him/her apples or iron or gold or whatever yeah :)

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I get the absolute minimal needed for a rush. I play egg wars duos more but here’s what you can try to do to get faster.

Calculate how many blocks you will need from one place to another in every map, that way if you are doing your first rush, you will know the absolute minimum amount of blocks needed for the rush. For example, I know that on the Easter egg map in duos, you can get from one island to another in only 20 blocks. This means all I need is 2 of the stone blocks starter kits and 10 iron for a sword, pick axe and armor. Maybe this will help go faster instead of waiting for 21 iron. Cool thread :)

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
This thread has really good advice for players starting to play EggWars!

DevAwsome1

Novice Member
Mar 19, 2020
Site:15
Here is my rush method, my cousin and I go and we get the leather armor kit and stone sword, then a cheap stone pick and stone sword, stack of blocks and speed bridge.

TerrorNotMe

Apr 19, 2020

1. Vote for OP.
  3. Side Rush.
  5. Side rush again.
Western
  1. Vote for OP.
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Go to Mid.
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Rush Mid.
Waterfall
  1. Vote for OP.
Islands
  1. Vote for OP.
  3. Go to Mid.
  5. Repeat 3. and 4.

I dont really have a strat but if their is a intimidate gold gen at ur base i get a diamond pic (witch does the same damage as a stone sword) then i can easily get 36 iron for a leather pack and 64 blocks and that pretty much it

Apr 10, 2020
I love the solo Spring map so so much. Basically, in normal items (I don't have rank) I get a pick axe (3 gold) armour (3 iron) and a stack of blocks (32 iron) and just bridge to the adjacent island XD XD it's so fast that I haven't yet faced an opponent who could react in time.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom