Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
So I just reached the birch island. I am planning on farming a whole lotta melons. I know Silk touch is an essential. Does having fortune with silk touch increase the amount of melon blocks you get? If so, is fortune 4, silk touch 1 possible and the best thing to get? What about picaxe? What are the best enchants for a pic? Best sword enchants too please!

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maximum fortune is better than silk touch at its peak but it is less reliable,
silk touch and fortune can't be put on the same item,
If you choose silk touch you can put more enchants on it like durability or efficiency.

With a pickaxe i would go with durability and maybe 1 efficiency, but that's just because i don't like my tools breaking, same thing with swords (but sharpness)

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
If silk touch and fortune were put on the same tool that would be more than broken for cloning and stuff like that lmao
If I'm not mistaking. Its perfectly possible to get silk and fortune on one tool. I however dont see how this could be use as a cloning mechanism.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's say you're mining melons you can have them silk touched and getting double drops.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Maximum fortune is better than silk touch at its peak but it is less reliable,
silk touch and fortune can't be put on the same item,
If you choose silk touch you can put more enchants on it like durability or efficiency.

With a pickaxe i would go with durability and maybe 1 efficiency, but that's just because i don't like my tools breaking, same thing with swords (but sharpness)
I literally saw multiple people in a YouTube video state that both fortune and silk touch can be on the same axe. This is not a vanilla Minecraft feature.

• Wow
Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
Top Bottom