Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jayroon2021

Oct 31, 2021
I am here to give you all a few ideas on good way to make money

1. Melons with silk touch. ( I have a melon farm that produces 254 melon blocks per harvest and with silk touch you can pick up the whole melon block which gives you 498K per harvest)
2. Cocoa beans ( These have to be a bit over powered for creating a giant cocoa bean farm can produce alot of money
3. Eggs (it may not seem like alot but making a chicken farm to produce eggs infinitely creates about 8-9k per inventory and it fills up quick
4. Cactus ( Creating a automatic cactus farm takes awhile but it pays off cause it creates alot of income if you decide to go away for a few days
5. Mob grinders ( i have 2 different ones a skeleton and zombie mob grinder where they drop a certain amount of blocks so when you hit them they are a one shot kill so you save durability and get loot quicker.
6.Fish (fishing in the game is a bit tedious but when you get the right fishing rod its actually amazing cause the amount of fish you can catch in a period of time is incredible)
7. Lapis with fortune ( This one is a given but if you use fortune on lapis it gives you more therefore more money this aslo applies to Cocoa beans and even wheat)
8. Fortune on a tree ( This may not seem like much but planting alot of oak trees with Fortune axe is really helpful cause it gives you tons of wood but also more apples and saplings to expand and sell for more money

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom