Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Welcome, to the voting of Best Of CubeCraft..

Just a couple days ago, I posted a thread called ''Best Of CubeCraft..'' in which you could submit posts, then, today, on the 26th, you could vote on the submissions and eventually one thread, post, meme, member etc. would come out on top and win that said category. Well, this is that voting!

Today you can vote on which submissions you think should win. You can do this until the 30th of December and on the 31st the winners will be announced.

Voting link is down below!!

Just a couple of extra points:
- You do not get anything if you win.
- There is one submission, that is from 2018. I am aware. This was accepted because if I didn't, 2 other categories would have to be deleted.
- In the Google form, there isn't a link to the threads etc. If you want to view a thread, you can look at in here since there will be links in the thread itself.

Besides that, these are the categories and the nominations.

cc_bar_860733100000.png

Best Suggestion Thread
Suggestions About Experience | @http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_
Mineware Microgames Ideas | @Kozimobo
Multipliers Are Far Too Overpowered | @mitgobla
Make Opening Duplicate Cubelets Less Dauntinig | @Lezappen
Blockwars Kit Revamp | @Elivat
Alphabetize Friends List Please | @Riley
Lucky Ideas - Loot, Kits, Achievements and more! | @SantaCookie

Best Update
Incredible Map Update!
Lucky Lucky Islands Update
Achievements + Challenges Update
Christmas Update Part 2 - Snowman Survival + More Maps!
Eggwars Update - WARNING: Content Included
Battle Zone Is Back!

Best Forum Game
CubeCraft Conquest | @Kozimobo & @Elivat
Guess The Drawing | @Elenahh
Monthly CubeCraft Hunger Games | @Molly (Kitsune) & @Spuuuni

Best Status Post
Hey Mr. Admin man I need your help, my account got hacked and, since you're an admin I thought you work in Mojang, if that's the case then pls give me money I'm poor, anyways also unban me cause I got hacked. Thanks! | @BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Love spleefing toxic tryhards in Solo SkyWars Snowflake :) | @Riley

Eating plastic bags so turtles don't have to do it! #SaveTheTurtles | @BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Ender-chests are just universal pockets that should exist in real life. | @BringMeTheHorizon ♠

If you are about to go to sleep and haven't got a gn text yet... good night cutie :) | @Dylaila

The plan is to get a Minecraft account, become Staff on Cube, resign, get Obsidian, sell my account, repeat. Flawless plan. | @BringMeTheHorizon ♠

happy bday | @Spuuuni

Best Non-2019 Thread

CubeCraft Book Of World Records | @Riley
CCG Memes | @Muffin

Best Overall Thread
CubeCraft Birthday Calendar!
| @SantaCookie
Tower Defence Guide/Info | @http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_
Store Guide | @http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_
CubeCraft IRL - New server that will triple the player-count | @Sophie
CubeCraft Games Translation Team | @Elenahh
It's like 2am, but eh, I made it for you CCG memes people... | @Lezappen

---------------
Favorite Staff Member
@SnowyWarz
@Elenahh
@Capitan
@Zombiepower
@IceScreams
@SantaCookie
@Efcluke94
@Dylaila
@Kloska

Favorite New Member

@pigglet
@Kozimobo
@EggBoyOrNot
@Waterguy_12
@Spuuuni
@Rifyy

Favorite Forum Member

@Dylaila
@Spuuuni
@Elivat
@Marieke2001
@EggBoyOrNot
@Nikoshka
@BringMeTheHorizon ♠
@Blocky

---------------
Best In-Game Moment
How To PROPERLY Play Skywars! (Ft. Priley) | @BringMeTheHorizon ♠ & @Riley
Getting Level 100 By Saying 'GG' | @Christmas & Chill

Biggest Fail

How To PROPERLY Play Skywars! (Ft. Priley) | @BringMeTheHorizon ♠ & @Riley
Spleefed By A Tower | @Christmas & Chill
Spuuuni removing his forum account.

---------------
Best YouTube Video
Efficiency 6 Pickaxe | @Megaaa
Bullying Kids In Eggwars | @Megaaa
1,000 Subscriber Special - CubeCraft Montage | @Juskebat
Boom Boom Boom Lol | @SantaCookie

Best Map Submission

Blockwars - Stone | @Andyyy
Solo Skywars - Arcade | @Riley
Blockwars - Christmas | @Elivat & @Yoya
Blockwars - Basilisks | @Elivat
Blockwars - Tetris | @Andyyy
FFA - Nuke | @LanceDaniels

Best Artwork

Blockwars Logo | @Herrero
CubeCraft Forums World Map | @Kozimobo

Best Code / Plug-In

New Post Discord Bot | @Rifyy
Likes Per Message Ratio Script | @MagnificentSpam

Best Build
Minecraft Creation: Back | @StopWalking
Ruisdier's World S2 #1 | @Ruisdier
Solo Skywars - Arcade | @Riley
Avengers Infinity War Fight Scene In Minecraft | @FireExcalibur10
Terraforming Update Village | @Vuurvogeltje

Best Redstone Creation

[Java] A Minecraft Movie | @Riley
[Java] Tp To Me - A Minecraft Puzzle Map | @SantaCookie
[Bedrock] Rocks, Paper, Scissors Game! | @SantaCookie
[Java] Recreating Win Effects | @Riley

Greatest Meme

The Forums..
Staff Member joins Skywars game | @Story
Sentinel..
How was your year CubeCraft? | @Story
Tryhards when they spot a staff member | @Blocky
Designer Dog | @Story

---------------
Most Memorable Moment
PewDiePie Joining CubeCraft
The Official KOTP Competition! | @SantaCookie
Shaunsheep hitting 10k likes. | @http://bit.ly/shaunsheep_

If you want to vote, you can do that here:
https://forms.gle/4h6d2uTreM62bakM6

Have fun and good luck!

[Quick note for the people who left their forum name to be tagged, in the submission forum. You have all been nominated anyway, so tagged.]

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
One thing I should point out is that I have voted on my own thread (Best Non-2019 Thread) because although I love memes, it's not a thread that took effort to build up, it's literally being revived and supported by community members only. The record thread has taken tons of effort from ALL THREAD OWNERS and hence my vote. If it wins, I would like to see all previous thread owners tagged as well! :D

Reactions: Eli

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I just typed out an entire post stating my votes with inspirational elaboration... Then came to the end and saw "Vote here: link"
FML
You could still post it, I'm sure people would enjoy reading why you'd vote for something.

One thing I should point out is that I have voted on my own thread (Best Non-2019 Thread) because although I love memes, it's not a thread that took effort to build up, it's literally being revived and supported by community members only. The record thread has taken tons of effort from ALL THREAD OWNERS and hence my vote. If it wins, I would like to see all previous thread owners tagged as well! :D
You gotta remind me to tag em tho ;p
and I understand, but CCG Memes has been a really big thread that, imo, kinda brings the community together. Yeah, sure, there are arguments about some of the memes but most of the time everyone can kinda enjoy em. I could've tagged a bunch of people that made a lot of memes on the thread but that would've been a bit too much. I'll probably tag a couple of them if CCG memes wins.
But again, I completely understand you'd vote for your own thread because especially a person who wrote the thread would understand how much work it is to actually write it. I personally also voted for BOWR, also.. to.. uh.. give it.. a bit.. of a chance.. sorry (._.)

Why a sad emoji :c

Reactions: Reapz and Priley

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
You could still post it, I'm sure people would enjoy reading why you'd vote for something.

You gotta remind me to tag em tho ;p
and I understand, but CCG Memes has been a really big thread that, imo, kinda brings the community together. Yeah, sure, there are arguments about some of the memes but most of the time everyone can kinda enjoy em. I could've tagged a bunch of people that made a lot of memes on the thread but that would've been a bit too much. I'll probably tag a couple of them if CCG memes wins.
But again, I completely understand you'd vote for your own thread because especially a person who wrote the thread would understand how much work it is to actually write it. I personally also voted for BOWR, also.. to.. uh.. give it.. a bit.. of a chance.. sorry (._.)

Why a sad emoji :c
didnt expect my name on there

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
May I say favourite forum member even if just a nomination, put the biggest smile on my face xd

Edit: DIDNT expect the BlockWars kit revamp to be there! But it is a pretty high-effort thread ngl

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
May I say favourite forum member even if just a nomination, put the biggest smile on my face xd

Edit: DIDNT expect the BlockWars kit revamp to be there! But it is a pretty high-effort thread ngl
I'm glad it makes you smile, tbh doing this entire thread as well as the christmas messages makes me very happy. Especially is people tell me they're happy because of getting nominated by a thread I made. Spreading positivity!

Reactions: Eli and Kozi

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Gotta love being featured twice, basically only getting bullied furthermore, ay @Riley? c:
Love your TNT jumping skills! xx

All in all I'm quite happy to be in the favorite forum members section, even though half the times all I did was post the dumbest status posts (which somehow 4 of them got nominated?), and half the other times I spent it arguing with the dumbest people you can probably find on the internet. With this thread and the Christmas Messages thread, I never knew I meant so much to, well, anyone at all. Thanks for making this year my best year on this forum yet, with being close to being here for 3 years, this has definitely been an amazing adventure, on both the discord and the forum.

Thank you!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom