Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
1,313
700
188
Here is a video I have put together from the Selfie thread and from other people who were kind enough to look through their screenshots to find selfies & funny moments.
The best moments of Ccg in my opinion <3
This video is meant to show the community that even if you don't like some people on ccg, you can still all get together and have some fun by making selfies or funny builds :)
 

Parvati12

Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
1,313
700
188
This is real great, Parv! How long did this take to edit, and why am I not in it? ;-; xD
Well, I took like 1 and a half minutes worth of footage from the selfie thread, then asked friends on Skype for more pictures :)
Took around.. 3 days. Only because I ran out of pics xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younisco
D

Deleted member 8554

Guest
This is really good, fantastic job. But you left out an important thing. Me.
*Walks away sadly feeling unloved*
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom