Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo!
I noticed in CubeCrafts latest 'Server Update 1.19' video that there is a new kit with tridents and depth strider boots being added to FFA.
I wanted to know what the community's favourite FFA kits were and whether they think that the trident kit will be a good or bad choice to play with!

Entitypizza

Jul 19, 2022
Belgium
I like the concept of the new kit, but right now it feels underwhelming. Throwing the trident barely does any damage, and missing makes you vulnerable for a rediculously long time. The only reason to throw it would be to clean other players or to get a combo for your last 2-3 hits, which is very niche if you ask me. In most fights it comes down to a significantly weaker version of the Berserker kit. I think a buff in armour and putting loyalty 2 or even 3 on the trident would make it more viable. Giving the kit speed would be a mistake imo, as range weapons + speed tend to be vulnerable to abuse.
I like the playstyle of the new kit, right now it's just very easy to get critspammed to death in matter of seconds. It only takes 3 crits from most kits to kill a Poseidon, thus making it very hard to play with for less experienced players. I really do like the concept of a trident kit though!

Reactions: lightingspider

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
For me, it's actually a very simple choice. The longer the kit enables me to survive the better. Because after all, longer surviving means more time to find and record cheaters and fewer hackers on the network :P

Also, I really haven't had any experiences with tridents yet. The last time I really played Survival was in 1.8.9 and 1.9 and that was ages before tridents. So I'm very excited to try them out and have some fun with that playstyle.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom