Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey guys! I have been thinking about this for a few days and I’ve decided to share my idea with you all.

Since there are different leaderboards next to each other in the beta lobby, why not add leaderboards for people with the ‘best average times’ in the normal parkour. The leaderboards could be separated into categories. For example, there could be a leaderboard for best average times in easy, medium, and hard. Or there could be a leaderboard for the average best times for all the maps put together.

This would really encourage players to push themselves and show off their parkour skills! :D

This would work by completing all the maps in either easy, medium and hard, the times are all added up and the players with the lowest times overall would be on the leaderboard.

Also, this would be more fair to players because with the competitive leaderboard the first people to start playing got on the leaderboard and it’s too late for people who have just started. Whereas, this leaderboard isn’t about who’s played the most (because that’s kinda how it works on competitive parkour) but it’s about skill and everyone has a chance. Doesn’t matter if you start now or in two years.

Reactions: speedypepper
Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom