Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No (Please explain why)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
@PandaPlub threads are closed when a mod or helper or admin give the answer to the thread so why give the powr
As @hgbf said there are more pros than cons. And it is the user's choice, sometimes the creator of the thread would request a lock from a helper and the helper would have to do it, now you can do it yourself, which saves time and effort ps: maybe there can be a message limit, like 30 messages required to lock thread

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
+1 for me :D This would come in handy. Sometimes I see people requesting for a thread lock but it never happens. But some cons would arise also. For example people that necroposte the thread is probally inactive so a staff would have to lock it. At that point, what's the point of having people lock it for themselves ;).

Anyways, I still like this idea dispite of the cons.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom