Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZeinMama

Dec 21, 2021
Bedwars is really popular game it's like eggwars but a bed and different shop and I think people like bedwars more than eggwars and it's more fun and more people gonna play cubecraft bc I see people want like bedwars and Skywars server and if cubecraft add bedwars that gonna be amazing

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
With all due respect, I genuinely don't see any good reason for this to be added whatsoever.

First of all, BedWars is actually Hypixel's version of CubeCraft's original idea for EggWars. EggWars came first, not BedWars, nor CakeWars, nor any of the similar games of which the idea was stolen from that which was the original concept.

CubeCraft won't copy other servers' games either way, but again, in this case other servers have copied CubeCraft's original game. This is about Java though, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think there's any proper 'Bed'Wars game on Bedrock servers that compares to the quality of CubeCraft's concept. I could be mistaken. Either way, CubeCraft shouldn't have to change up the concept if it was their idea in the first place.

As @pekd mentioned before, this has been suggested too many times and it is simply not necessary.

Reactions: Reesle

pekd

First of all, BedWars is actually Hypixel's version of CubeCraft's original idea for EggWars. EggWars came first, not BedWars, nor CakeWars, nor any of the similar games of which the idea was stolen from that which was the original concept.
little correction, the first version of bedwars was a world download from xisumavoid called "rush", and the first server to implement bedwars was gommehd. cubecraft was only the second server to make their own version of bedwars.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
little correction, the first version of bedwars was a world download from xisumavoid called "rush", and the first server to implement bedwars was gommehd. cubecraft was only the second server to make their own version of bedwars.
Fair enough, didn’t know that. Still standing by what I said though.

Reactions: pekd
Members Online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom