Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Craftymatt2

Mar 12, 2017
Everyone copy's ideas off everyone and that's just how minecraft servers are. I think its fine for people to take and adapt others ideas and games to help improve their servers.

GotSkills

Nov 20, 2016
I am an old GC player i quited bcz i got banned there long bfr I got my premium account, the maps Oriental, Magic, Teaparty, Rome, UnderDaSee (and some more i dont remember names) I am pretty sure it was made by cubecraft at first, bcz they existed here long bfr GC added them. At least thats what I think btw.

I dont speak about the game, only for the maps

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i noticed that a few people stopped playing egg wars when bed wars came out, but then bed wars players started to look at egg wars making more spammers in the game cause bed wars isn't 1.9 pvp... FUN :D (nah)

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I will never find LowPickles games fun, it isn't 1.9 pvp and armor isn't much better than on cube, pvp is too short (imo)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
i noticed that a few people stopped playing egg wars when bed wars came out, but then bed wars players started to look at egg wars making more spammers in the game cause bed wars isn't 1.9 pvp... FUN :D (nah)
So that's why all the noobs like op, cuz spamming actually works there and they came from lowpickle

Reactions: Jako_Nc
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom