Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should bedrock be addad?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooDeadly

Nov 12, 2016
Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Personally, I just don't think there is a way to police if people use it to trap. It just adds a way for the game to never end if someone surrounds themselves in it. Even if a rule is added against it, it just adds another way for people to cheat the system.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Bedrock. Out of all the things bedrock. Bedrock is invincible and it could protect the egg WAY to easily. Not to mention, protect you WAY to easily. 3 stacks of diamonds might seem a lot, but boi, trust me there are people who grind like nobody has grinded before @hgbf so yeah. Bedrock = no and no = nope.

@hgbf silly post

Also, if you ever thought about it, how would they prevent people from placing bedrock such as traps or around the egg, wow this is tough. How?!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
084.png

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Bedrock. Out of all the things bedrock. Bedrock is invincible and it could protect the egg WAY to easily. Not to mention, protect you WAY to easily. 3 stacks of diamonds might seem a lot, but boi, trust me there are people who grind like nobody has grinded before @hgbf so yeah. Bedrock = no and no = nope.

@hgbf silly post

Also, if you ever thought about it, how would they prevent people from placing bedrock such as traps or around the egg, wow this is tough. How?!
Don't forget campers ;)

Definitely @hgbf you should add this to... you know xD

Reactions: hgbf

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Yeah, as stated above, this would encourage camping, and trolls. Thank you for your suggestion though!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom