Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

themcfan101

Jun 18, 2021
Now, yes there have been multiple discussions about this, but, what minigames does Java have that Bedrock doesn't, and vise versa. Also what minigames are better in Java, than Bedrock.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, java has tower defence, among slimes and multiple featured games ranging from paintball to battle zone to slime survival to just give a few. I believe Battle Arena is the same as ffa on java.

Some maps are also made different due to it being harder for (mobile) bedrock players to build. There are also maps that are exclusive towards java and others exclusively for bedrock.

I prefer both versions evenly, bedrock being more laid back, while java is more of a community with more skilled pvp players.

Java has a leveling ranking which allows you to get more possibilities per stage. While bedrock ranks are a mix of leveling and game specific ranks, levelingin the case of VIP levels and game specific ranks as in eggwars rank. Personnaly i prefer the java way since i like to play all kinds of different games, a downside is that you might need to spend an insanely amount of money for that one feature you want (voting on wing rush for example).

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Aratic's profile.
Hope you're doing good man.
Top Bottom