Do you like my ideas

• Yes they should be added

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No they're not good ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Your head

Jul 9, 2020
After playing on cubecraft bedrock for some time now and seeing videos on cubecraft java and other servers such as hypixel I'd like to give some suggestions to the bedrock server.
1. Add more gamemodes. Gamemodes I'd love to see added are the bridge (solo vs either friends or randoms, or small teams of 2 or maybe 3).
I'd like duels where you can 1v1 people with different kits of armour, weapons and maybe potion effects.
TNT run. This is in mine ware so may not be too difficult to make a separate gamemode. However I'd like it to have a larger arena and not be as glitchy.
One in the chamber. This is also on mineware and I enjoy the mode a lot.

2. Add custom games. Allow it to we can do solo eggwarss or skywars against our friends or even just allow us to go on our own teams in public games, although that may make people cross team.

3. Add more maps. Blockwars currently has 5 maps, which for a new mode isn't bad but in the future I'd potentially like to see more. Also I feel like eggwars lacks maps and could do with a few more added to it.

Reactions: Noahdecoole

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I think the custom games is nice, though it should be tied to a vip level on bedrock, probably vip level 2. Other games sound nice, but the games have to get played in order to stay like right now line dash *kinda like tnt run* doesn't seem to get many players right now. So I don't think tnt run would be a good add.

Reactions: Your head
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom