Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFabi2000

Aug 5, 2020
hello. My ingame Name is TheFabi2000
i want to Report My glitched Iron axe. i have only Fortune 2 in it. so its a lvl 2 Axe. but the enchant npc says its lvl 3..
i want to enchant it to fortune 3 but i dont want to because of the Bug i need more Levels than a lvl 3 enchantment needs

makudonarudo

Jun 16, 2021
Hey cubecraft in skyblock there is a quest for filling 30 cauldron with water and save your self by going in the cauldron with water to melt the fire on your body in the nether and the prize is 2 diamond , quartz generator and 1 million coins but I got the 2 diamond and 1 million but I didn't get the quartz generator so can I ask for that back? And help fix this bug

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cubecraft in skyblock there is a quest for filling 30 cauldron with water and save your self by going in the cauldron with water to melt the fire on your body in the nether and the prize is 2 diamond , quartz generator and 1 million coins but I got the 2 diamond and 1 million but I didn't get the quartz generator so can I ask for that back? And help fix this bug
You’ll need to make a report about this in https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs.

makudonarudo

Jun 16, 2021
In cubecraft skyblock when a jungle tree grows it will grow with vine on it and when you mined all the jungle log and all the leaves vanish the vine won't go with it , the vine will stay floating in the air and you need to puller back up to mine it by hand it is not a regular thing in Minecraft so I think it is a bug in the server . Same goes with the stone wall on the Glow stone tree when I am mining the glowstone tree and after I mine the stone wall it is gone but sometimes when I go back to the sky block hub to fix the pickaxe and I go back to the nether the stone wall reappear in the air and only when I touch it again then it will disappear but log off for a couple of hours and It will be gone but it will make me hard to mine the tree because sometimes I don't know witch stone wall I haven't mined yet so fix it if it is possible because nobody like any bug thanks

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance Member
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
In cubecraft skyblock when a jungle tree grows it will grow with vine on it and when you mined all the jungle log and all the leaves vanish the vine won't go with it , the vine will stay floating in the air and you need to puller back up to mine it by hand it is not a regular thing in Minecraft so I think it is a bug in the server . Same goes with the stone wall on the Glow stone tree when I am mining the glowstone tree and after I mine the stone wall it is gone but sometimes when I go back to the sky block hub to fix the pickaxe and I go back to the nether the stone wall reappear in the air and only when I touch it again then it will disappear but log off for a couple of hours and It will be gone but it will make me hard to mine the tree because sometimes I don't know witch stone wall I haven't mined yet so fix it if it is possible because nobody like any bug thanks
Please make a report about this in https://cbecrft.net/bedrockbugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom