Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
My idea is to have a new rank (the highest rank on the server) called 'Bedrock' rank, in honour of the new bedrock server! The idea is for the bedrock rank to be available for purchase for obsidian ranks only and for the bedrock rank to be a monthly payment.

This is just an idea, criticism is appreciated.

Bedrock Rank
The rank requires a monthly payment (available for longer purchase e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc) this allows the server to have a more constant flow of income and create more great updates for the players on this server!

- Rank Features -

• New rank [Bedrock] chat prefix
  • Bold name in Tab list.
  • Unlimited players in a party (as long as you can still join games, based on their limit).
  • Bedrock tag on forum posts.
  • Particles and chat announcement upon joining a lobby - >> [Bedrock] PyjamaBanana Join the Lobby! <<
  • x2 Uber cubelets per week extra rewards!
  • Access to /nick command (You can only change your nick a max of 3 times per day
  • Access to BRAND NEW private parties. Available in all of the new games! (You will not receive exp or points for private games).
  • Priority on in game voting!
  • x8 New exclusive cosmetic items!
  • Ability to start new games if they are unavailable!
Iron Rank: No Features
Lapiz Rank: No Features
Gold Rank: No Features
Diamond Rank: No Features
Emerald Rank: 14 Players in party
Obsidian Rank: 18 Players in party
ALL PERKS ARE TEMPORARY FOR THE TIME PURCHASED, IF YOU'RE RANK EXPIRES YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR OLD RANK'S PERKS (OBSIDIAN)

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, I REALLY THINK IT IS A COOL, NEW IDEA FOR THE SERVER.

Reactions: iFantazy

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We already have enough ranks on this server and that's why I don't agree with a new rank, I don't care which new rank. Also, all ranks on CubeCraft are permanent after purchasing. Why should the Bedrock rank not be a permanent rank after purchasing? I don't agree with this idea.

Oh and by the way. If I'm correct, then you can only purchase the Bedrock rank if you have an Obsidian rank. Why's that? If I was an Iron rank and I don't want to buy an Obsidian rank, how can I buy a Bedrock rank then? Why even is that? Why do you have to buy an Obsidian rank first to buy a Bedrock afterwards? Do you know how much money that cost? A lot.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
What colour would it be? Black text is a bit illegible in game.

Particles and chat announcement upon joining a lobby - >> [Bedrock] PyjamaBanana Join the Lobby! <<
The Hypixel MVP++ join message looks disgusting, and so does this since it is basically the same. Getting rid of the coloured chevrons and garish colour scheme could make this a nice feature.

Access to /nick command (You can only change your nick a max of 3 times per day

The /nick system would have to be largely remade, since it currently grants access to all kits, it takes 30 seconds to take effect, and there's no way to choose what rank the player has. This doesn't seem necessary, and will likely annoying and confuse a lot people.

Access to BRAND NEW private parties. Available in all of the new games! (You will not receive exp or points for private games).
This would be useful, I like this one.

Priority on in game voting!
How do you suggest this works? Would a Bedrock player's vote count as 2? That'd make the other ranks seem much less valuable and worth buying.

Reactions: Steve_PG-=-NL

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
We already have enough ranks on this server and that's why I don't agree with a new rank, I don't care which new rank. Also, all ranks on CubeCraft are permanent after purchasing. Why should the Bedrock rank not be a permanent rank after purchasing? I don't agree with this idea.

Oh and by the way. If I'm correct, then you can only purchase the Bedrock rank if you have an Obsidian rank. Why's that? If I was an Iron rank and I don't want to buy an Obsidian rank, how can I buy a Bedrock rank then? Why even is that? Why do you have to buy an Obsidian rank first to buy a Bedrock afterwards? Do you know how much money that cost? A lot.
The idea behind this was that (as I explain a few times in my post lol) the rank would be a temporary purchase for a month where you receive, as a addition to your current ranks perks, all the included information about the rank.

You can only buy bedrock rank as a obsidian ranked player because otherwise bedrock rank is just a cheap way around not buying all the other ranks, this would make some players feel cheated.

Emiiii

Apr 15, 2018
Lima Peru
No estoy de acuerdo con el nuevo rango porque todos los rangos que ya tienen sus beneficios tienen otro rango más alto que no modifica nada más que unirse a partys Cubelets y eso. Perdón por no haberme convencido c:

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Basically this ^
So I say a no to this sorry.

Reactions: SpringWarz

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I believe when the Obsidian rank was released, it was the official last donator rank for the server -- however even if that was not the case, the Obsdian rank is very expensive for a contemporary player, and if the Bedrock rank was implemented, it would have very little benefits/differences to the Obsidian rank. Players who bought the Obsidian rank hoped to be a superior player, as they bought the highest donator rank CubeCraft offers. :)
Also, according to your suggestion, if the Bedrock rank would be implemented, rankers lower than the Obsdian rank would not even be able to purchase this rank as they have to upgrade their rank to the Obsdian rank first. This would costs them a lot of money, however, this depends on their current rank of course. People should just be able to upgrade their ranks without any intermediate steps. It is not fair to pay two times for a rank when you basically wants to purchase only one rank. :D

Admittedly, your thoughts about the perks are pretty well. :)

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
My idea is to have a new rank (the highest rank on the server) called 'Bedrock' rank, in honour of the new bedrock server! The idea is for the bedrock rank to be available for purchase for obsidian ranks only and for the bedrock rank to be a monthly payment.

Bedrock Rank
The rank requires a monthly payment (available for longer purchase e.g. 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, etc) this allows the server to have a more constant flow of income and create more great updates for the players on this server!

- Rank Features -

• Bold name in Tab list.
  • Unlimited players in a party (as long as you can still join games, based on their limit).
  • Particles and chat announcement upon joining a lobby - >> [Bedrock] PyjamaBanana Join the Lobby! <<
  • Access to /nick command (You can only change your nick a max of 3 times per day
  • Access to BRAND NEW private parties. Available in all of the new games! (You will not receive exp or points for private games).
ALL PERKS ARE TEMPORARY FOR THE TIME PURCHASED, IF YOU'RE RANK EXPIRES YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR OLD RANK'S PERKS (OBSIDIAN)

I don't want my chat to be filled with spoiled 12-year-old lobby join messages 24/7 -1

Also love how this whole thing is filled with obby ranks salty about the idea of getting undercut.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
In my time of being on the server, I've seen so many suggestions for new ranks. While some perks that have been suggested are nice... I (s a player) feel that Cube really just needs to expand the amount of perks for the existing purchasable ranks. Also, I'm not too keen on a rank that expires. Not everyone will have money to keep up the rank, if they want to keep it. I feel that it may possibly bring in some money, but ultimately I don't believe it would make much of a difference since a player would have to spend extra money just to get it, if they are not already Obsidian.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
NO
what so make parties private? uhh
hold on, you're suggesting adding this rank to the current roster? lol no obsidian already has hardly any perks
such as?
??????
  • Bold name in Tab list.
is there even a tab list on bedrock

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
I can't believe no one is talking about the monthly payment. Why would you do this? Just another way for people with a lot of money can gain advantages over ones that don't. In this case in a pretty extreme form as well.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I can't believe no one is talking about the monthly payment. Why would you do this? Just another way for people with a lot of money can gain advantages over ones that don't. In this case in a pretty extreme form as well.
well makes cube money

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
In my opinion, I dislike the idea of a monthly payment. It should be a straight forward payment so you receive your rank then and there. Think of the majority of players on the server or on MineCraft in general: There are a lot of younger players who don't have access to their own credit cards (Or anything, in that matter). Their parents will have to pay for their ranks, and I'm sure a parent would get fed up of it pretty fast. It'd be costly and annoying.

Obsidian rank doesn't have that many perks over emerald, I'd rather obsidian be upgraded rather than making a brand new rank altogether.

If this rank was added, having someone with the rank log into a lobby and the announcement popping up just seems plain bragging, to me. Plus, spam. I kind of think /nick should only be for staff or YouTube rank, because the amount of inappropriate names will be high (I know you can report them, I'm just stating a factor).

I'd rather not waste my money as well to buy obsidian and then by bedrock, only to get bedrock for a month (If you don't pay it, that is).

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Bedrock Rank

- Rank Features -

• Bold name in Tab list.

We have enough ranks. Also, /nick... really? No. What if they start hacking?
2 uber cubelets? Ok maybe.
Monthly payment? NO! That would be terrible.
Why? We have enough ranks!
Wayyyyyy too many flaws to this.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Bedrock Rank

- Rank Features -

• Bold name in Tab list.

Basically MVP++ which got a lot of hate? And you forgot something... The ban command ofcourse! If someone is camping you can do /Punish NoobSlayer8942.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom