Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 26, 2021
So I've been trying to make a spider dropper XP farm and the spiders keep clinging to the walls and reducing or even entirely cancelling their fall damage which defeats the point of the dropper, but I don't want to use extra durability to kill these mobs. Is there any block that doesn't let them climb (with resources until jungle island)?

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
If you are trying to farm XP don't overlook the coal and lapis generators that you get early game. Also, if you have spiders, you have a lot of other mobs which are much easier to deal with.

Jun 26, 2021
If you are trying to farm XP don't overlook the coal and lapis generators that you get early game. Also, if you have spiders, you have a lot of other mobs which are much easier to deal with.
Of course the coal and lapis gens are for now my best source of XP, and I have spiders, chickens, ocelots as well as cows. They don't give much XP though, and I can't really afford to upgrade them a lot just yet, which is why I am working on a cocoa bean farm. By the way, I love your channel! Made me learn a few tricks myself. x)

1625063600962.png

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Of course the coal and lapis gens are for now my best source of XP, and I have spiders, chickens, ocelots as well as cows. They don't give much XP though, and I can't really afford to upgrade them a lot just yet, which is why I am working on a cocoa bean farm. By the way, I love your channel! Made me learn a few tricks myself. x)

View attachment 196169
Thanks.

Reactions: The__Innkeeper
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom