Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
It's not just me, right? I logged on today and found everything was moving slower than normal, I first noticed sprinting was off, then even walking, then the sound effects of eating and picking up materials from generators in egg wars was noticeably slower.

I play on XB1. This was true across all game types and lobbies I was in.

I hope it's a bug cuz it's horrible compared to last several months normal speed

Reactions: Sapqy

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
It wouldn't make sense to be internet connection, that would be a jumpy or laggy game not where everything is slowed equally. I'll report it I guess

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
In other games(still minecraft servers)when my internet connection is bad my game slows down for some reason but the best that we can do is wait for a staff member or someone who actually knows why this happens

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
As @Entrustious6679 said there is a LOT of players entering,playing and leaving the server and that may cause a overload or it’s a bug(It’s not for me like that tho, do you experience this at the other servers?)

Reactions: Entrustious6679

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
I specifically said it's not LAGGING.

The suggestion it's due to server crowding doesn't make sense unless Cubecraft was specifically programmed to slow the gameplay ticks for everyone as some sort of coping mechanism and easing server strain. That is possible, but then they need to come out and say so, because it's not typical behaviour for a game.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I specifically said it's not LAGGING.

The suggestion it's due to server crowding doesn't make sense unless Cubecraft was specifically programmed to slow the gameplay ticks for everyone as some sort of coping mechanism and easing server strain. That is possible, but then they need to come out and say so, because it's not typical behaviour for a game.
I haven’t noticed anything in regards to movement slowing down. Again, it may just be the new games and mechanics that have just come out?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
💜
JustNathie wrote on caraMel's profile.
💜
New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
Top Bottom