Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
So I know you people probably really want to use the minecraft guis that you get to as an official server... but at least for the shop, could you not? It's really hard to navigate and it's almost impossible to buy a lot of items because of how slow it is. At least have an option to use the chest or villager system, I haven't played it on pocket yet so it might be faster to use the gui for them.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
@CubeKittens yes, you should be able to find us in the servers tab.
@Nevermind3476 We welcome feedback on all the games we're bringing to bedrock, one of the limitations we are 'stuck' with though is making our systems work equally well on a phone with a touch screen as it does on a Windows 10 machine with mouse and keyboard. It's quite the challenge and one that I don't expect us to get right first try.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
@CubeKittens yes, you should be able to find us in the servers tab.
@Nevermind3476 We welcome feedback on all the games we're bringing to bedrock, one of the limitations we are 'stuck' with though is making our systems work equally well on a phone with a touch screen as it does on a Windows 10 machine with mouse and keyboard. It's quite the challenge and one that I don't expect us to get right first try.
So is it easier to use the gui on the other platforms?

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I’m not sure if it’s easier to use, but it is usable. I personally think it’s a pretty good approach, but I’m not much of an EggWars player. I am interested to hear different ideas on how we could do it though. It’s something I believe each server does a little differently atm.

Reactions: Nevermind3476
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom