Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Emememc

Jul 12, 2018
Hi, i own Pioneer rank, it pays to buy Back To School Bunle? And how many ranks do you add? Thanks for answer, Eme.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Think of the Pioneer rank and Back to School Bundle as packages of features rather than ranks. The Back to School Bundle is completely separate to the Pioneer Bundle, so you would have to buy it for 990 Minecoins. It gives you a different set of features, like 3 chat prefixes (e.g. [PROFESSOR]). If you buy the Back to School Bundle, you get all of its features on top of the ones you already have as a Pioneer. This means that you can choose between using for example the [PIONEER] and [PROFESSOR] tags at any time.

I expect many new bundles to be released in the future, however unlike CubeCraft Java's ranks (like Iron, Lapiz, Gold etc.) you can buy any bundle without having the previous ones. CubeCraft probably wants to keep the upcoming bundles secret so there's no way of knowing when the next will come out or how many there will be.

I hope this answered your questions!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom