Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
1) More items for defence
the only defence right now is hay bales, obby and clay, and thats too little, and i think we all wanr somne more variety to this game

2) Make obby more expensive and TNT cheaper
never have ive seen someone use TNT in bedrock edition eggwars, excluding me, and i thnik 10 gold for a peice of obsidian is too cheap, think about it one fifth of a layer of obsidian is a chain chestplate

3) Nerf the map Beach (T)4)
The diamond and gold gens at mid are OP, and u only need 20 blocks to get to mid, for this map, alot of people just go straight to mid, get full diamond, gaps and obby and then just camp mid for more for their teamates and a punch bow, which makes the game so long, and also add a diamond gen to the bases (if the gens ever get nerfed)

4) Make punch bows and just bows in general more expensive maybe...
Bow- 10 diamonds
Power bow- 18 diamonds
Punch bow- 30 diamonds

5) Make a time limit for games (incl. sky)
Some games can go on for hours and this will work most effectively on campers as they now have to go to mid and not just sit and camp at their island and all eggs woulkd be destroyed too. This will maybe happen after... 30min?

6) Make the kits match to the theme (OP, Normal, Hardcore)
For example:
OP
Builder: Protection 4 leather helmet and 15 blocks
Baker: 2 Cakes
Miner: Stone Pickaxe with 1 peice of TNT

Normal
[all the normal kits u get]
Except for miner! Why not an efficiency 1 wooden pickaxe?

Hardcore:
Builder: 10 blocks (no helmet)
Baker: 8 carrots
Miner: Wooden pickaxe ( no enchantments )

7) Thanks for reading and sorry if this consumed alot of ur time, bye.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
1) I think the amount of blocks we have for defence is fine. What I really don't want is needed more than one set of tools to break an Egg. This is what I dislike most about Bedwars and Beta Eggwars on Java. And adding new blocks that can be broken with a pickaxe don't seem needed to me.

2) The price of Obi is fine as it is. TNT as well, most players don't use but TNT is really powerful for breaking armour/ dealing knockback.

3) The dia gens on mid are fine I think. Going to mid the fastest is the strategy in beach. They should however add a diamond gen on the island.

4) Bows are fine as well. They are good but no OP, A bow punch is the trade of between that and iron armour.

5)I wouldn't want this, 30min isn't that long to begin with. You might you be going for this or that without too much gear if your Egg gets destroyed for no reason but time at that moment. I think you get what I mean. Players who stay at their base or not invincible just harder to reach.

6) This has been suggested many times and I still agree!

Hope you understand where I'm coming from :)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1) I think there are enough blocks to defend your egg with. If they add wood or something like that it would become harder for the attacker to get the egg. You would also need a second tool and I don't like the idea of having to buy 2 tools every single time.

2) the price of obby is fine. 50 gold is hard to get without getting to the middle island. But I like the idea of tnt getting cheaper maybe 5 gold per tnt.

3) I like the map beach the way it is now. It's not that easy to get full iron but it would be nice if the gold gens would be lower at the start of the game.

4) It's already hard enough to get a bow the price is fine. If they get higher it would be more difficult to get maybe campers.

5) The longest game I've been in was 10 min I never had any games longer than this.

6) I like the idea it would make the kits more useful in OP.

Reactions: Tigey222

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
1) More items for defence
the only defence right now is hay bales, obby and clay, and thats too little, and i think we all wanr somne more variety to this game

2) Make obby more expensive and TNT cheaper
never have ive seen someone use TNT in bedrock edition eggwars, excluding me, and i thnik 10 gold for a peice of obsidian is too cheap, think about it one fifth of a layer of obsidian is a chain chestplate

3) Nerf the map Beach (T)4)
The diamond and gold gens at mid are OP, and u only need 20 blocks to get to mid, for this map, alot of people just go straight to mid, get full diamond, gaps and obby and then just camp mid for more for their teamates and a punch bow, which makes the game so long, and also add a diamond gen to the bases (if the gens ever get nerfed)

4) Make punch bows and just bows in general more expensive maybe...
Bow- 10 diamonds
Power bow- 18 diamonds
Punch bow- 30 diamonds

5) Make a time limit for games (incl. sky)
Some games can go on for hours and this will work most effectively on campers as they now have to go to mid and not just sit and camp at their island and all eggs woulkd be destroyed too. This will maybe happen after... 30min?

6) Make the kits match to the theme (OP, Normal, Hardcore)
For example:
OP
Builder: Protection 4 leather helmet and 15 blocks
Baker: 2 Cakes
Miner: Stone Pickaxe with 1 peice of TNT

Normal
[all the normal kits u get]
Except for miner! Why not an efficiency 1 wooden pickaxe?

Hardcore:
Builder: 10 blocks (no helmet)
Baker: 8 carrots
Miner: Wooden pickaxe ( no enchantments )

7) Thanks for reading and sorry if this consumed alot of ur time, bye.
I agree whit the kits idea but not with te other things

Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom