Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nemesisxs10

Member
Jan 16, 2021
2
2
4
21
Basically what the title says, I'm really enjoying FFA on cubecraft but the one thing that could be improved is that killing people should give you full health or at least a health boost, since there are so many people in FFA, it's pretty rare to be in a real 1v1, it's always 4 different people hitting each other.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dualninja

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Hello,
It would be a good idea, but I prefer how it is right now. Otherwise, I think it would be boring. I mean, people always like to ruin 1v1s or clean the winner, even though they know how frustrating it is sometimes xD.
Besides, we have 1v1 duels :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AmpleFawn7332 wrote on yurisatori0312's profile.
bonjour yuri, j'aime beaucoup ta nouvelle photo de profil
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow cyber:D
xsmistryx wrote on cyberknife's profile.
hi cyber
That new game update turns out to be Ranked Duels. Basically, Duels with SBMM enabled with visible ELO (or whatever they use)
1790954327775.png
Merhaba CubeCraft Destek Ekibi,

Minecraft Java kullanıcı adım aslında bably08, ancak CubeCraft Passport beni yanlışlıkla bebek08 olarak kaydetti.
Lütfen Passport kullanıcı adımı gerçek Minecraft hesabımla (bably08) eşleşecek şekilde düzeltir misiniz?
Bu hata, başvurularımda ve hesap bağlama işlemlerimde karışıklığa neden oluyor.

Yardımlarınız için teşekkür ederim!
Top Bottom