Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

spinxo

Jan 19, 2021
as advice I can tell you that you can create bed wars as a new game in the server ♥ ️

Icona di Verificata con community

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
as advice I can tell you that you can create bed wars as a new game in the server ♥ ️

View attachment 184599
I do absolutely disagree with this because Eggwars & bedwars are the same concepts, and a lot of stuff, since a lot of people have suggested the same suggestion before long time, I like the difference between eggwars & bedwars, it gives the game different properties, and I would not love to see CubeCraft added a game theft from another server, in my opinions Eggwars seems better a lot then bedwars.

D

Deleted member 469419

Why not do this on Feedback & Suggestions? This category is supposed to submit art works not suggestions or feedbacks.

(Also, I do prefer eggwars instead of bedwars). I like more her game mechanics and all that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
We have our own version of Bedwars: EggWars. Even though our EggWars was released way before Bedwars was released.

You can join Eggwars by clicking on the EggWars NPC on Java, or by going to the EggWars lobby in Bedrock

Attachments

• 1611070338482.png
    1611070338482.png
    218.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Not a good idea Eggwars was the original.Also there’s basically no deference accept some additions which could be added to eggwars so big fat nooo.

Eggwars was the og and came before bedwars don’t like it play hyperlands or nether games bedwars.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, I agree
I believe Bedwars would be a nice addition to the server!
It will get its place among removing Line Dash, Carving Chaos ,and this thread as mistakes.

This message was approved by Zed

It wasn't really tho D:

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom