Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DonGiGi

Dec 28, 2017
When I was banned and no client had or yara that he passes his head to this server that there is not a good admin I will use hacks if I have a range that cost me my life to have it, you know better to untangle me and if you do not do it respectfully I will do something is never going to wait is that I'm never going to enter your server and nothing else that I just say should unbalance me and that just do not ban by banning

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello Dandi Murillo!
Your rank on the server doesn't prove that you haven't used any illegal clients. If you have been banned by the sentinel, the only thing you can do is to appeal and if it gets denied, start a conversation. In your appeal, try explaining the situation as detailed as possible.
For the appeals website click here.
Please avoid trying to threaten staff members that you won't join the server ever again as that's not going to help you.
Wish you best of luck!

Mar 3, 2018
ur mom's house
Hello Dandi Murillo!
Your rank on the server doesn't prove that you haven't used any illegal clients. If you have been banned by the sentinel, the only thing you can do is to appeal and if it gets denied, start a conversation. In your appeal, try explaining the situation as detailed as possible.
For the appeals website click here.
Please avoid trying to threaten staff members that you won't join the server ever again as that's not going to help you.
Wish you best of luck!
Repeating helpers' tips wont make you helper , nor a mod . Try harder

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom