Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
on the eggwars beach map team of 4 from bedrock edition the teams do not have their own diamond generator as in java
Minecraft 08_06_2020 11_19_58 am_LI.jpg
¡LA MEJOR PARTIDA DE EGGWARS! 🔥😱 FINAL INESPERADO... con POPPERCRAFT - EGGWARS MINECRAFT - You...jpg

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t thing I’d want the diamond gen on the same place. I dislike those little island quite a lot to be fair. But I’d really like to see a diamond gen on every island. On every map. It seems really weird that this wouldn’t be the case in the first place since it make that having mid will let you win the game without doubt.

Reactions: byelol

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
i bereave that is best and should be in all maps to counter camping so the game is more lively

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I actually like the bedrock edition of beach better because they make players go to the middle for diamonds. But I do agree with you that there should be a diamond gen somewhere on your island.

Reactions: RatedManMp46

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
Hi there
I actually like the bedrock edition of beach better because they make players go to the middle for diamonds. But I do agree with you that there should be a diamond gen somewhere on your island.

I do not like it because I must be fighting for the diamonds and if I die I lose everything apart other teams take advantage and stay there and do not let you or go to the middle to collect diamonds :(

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Its set like that to counter Base campers and there are many maps without diamond gens in solo and team of 2 its to balance the map and the Gens in the middle are level 3 to Balance the lack of Gens

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom