Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CheeseMyBaby

Mar 13, 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cheesemybaby.com
Good evening people of the forums!

I’m Chris. From Sweden. 40 yo. Looks like 20-something. Feel like 100-something.
Been playing Minecraft since early beta and building big has always been my fav (at least since creative was introduced).
Stumbled across CubeCraft while slack playing on my phone and ended up testing Skyblock for the first time and really enjoyed it. Been playing it loads for the past few weeks.

Music has been my passion since before I can remember. I’ve always considered myself a drummer although I’ve been playing loads of different instruments in loads of bands. Now I have a wife and two kids and can’t stand being away from them so touring is out of the question, but that’s ok.
I started young.
Got it out of my system.
Now I’m mostly writing for orchestra, harboring a dream to one day get to score a film.
(I have some practice cues on SoundCloud but won’t post the link ‘cause it feels like shameless self promotion. If anyone’s interested; pm me. Is that a thing here? PMs? I haven’t checked.)

I took up programming a couple of years ago and have been developing a platformer ever since. I work on it every now and then. It takes forever cause I can’t really afford to hire people so I’m doing everything on my own (I suck at creating sprites/tiles). That’s ok too.
I don’t have to finish it.
It’s just for fun.
(I have a website with info and a dev-log but I won’t post it here. Shameless self promotion. I’m Swedish like that.)

I have two cats. Phoebe and Sally. They’ve got their own Instagram account with 20000% more followers than my own. It’s ok. They’re cute and cat people seem a bit crazy like that. I haven’t slept a full night since they moved in and took over. It’s ok. Sort of. They love their humans.
(I won’t post the link because djsjxncjs)

I can’t seem to stop writing. Really I just want to play Skyblock (it’s too late for the piano. Don’t want to wake the kids) but my island is too laggy due to a gazillion pigs falling to their death and a quintillion skeletons doing what the pigs are doing so I’m doing the next best thing: browsing the forums. Came across this thread and thought “oh well” and “maybe the pigs’ll stop falling soon so I can play again”.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts Schul :)
Top Bottom