Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike.

May 7, 2014
Although I'm fairly new to the forums here, I've noticed that not many people have BB Code in their signatures. BB Code is just some basic forum code that allows you to do some cool things like what I have in my signature. Spoilers are really cool to play around with but I don't see anyone using them on the forums! So here are some tips on how to spice up your signature on the forums!

To make a spoiler, like this one:

Spoilers! Woo!

You would type:
Code:
[spoiler=This is a spoiler]Spoilers! Woo![/spoiler]

To change the color of words in your signature you can use [color][/color], for example:

This text is red and This text is blue
Code:
[color=red]This text is red[/color] and [color]This text is blue[/color]

You can also use colors in spoilers. Like this:

Spoilers! Woo!
Code:
[spoiler=This is a colored spoiler][color=red]Spoilers![/color] [color=blue]Woo![/color][/spoiler]

To insert an image into a spoiler, you can use the img command. Simply copy and paste the image link and put this in between the link.
Code:
[img][/img]
mca.png
Code:
[spoiler=Achievement Get!][img]http://achievecraft.com/cimage/i2.1/Achievement++get%21/Now+you+know+BB+Code%21/mca.png[/img][/spoiler]

Quotes are also a cool mechanic to use.
This is a quote
Code:
[quote]This is a quote[/quote]

You can use color in quotes too:
This text is purple and This text is yellow
Code:
[quote][COLOR=Purple]This text is purple[/COLOR] and [COLOR=yellow]This text is yellow[/COLOR][/quote]

You can also put a to your quote. For example:
mike601 said:
Hello, I'm Mike
Code:
[quote=mike601]Hello, I'm Mike[/quote]

When making spoilers and such, use the BB Code Editor which can be found in the upper right hand corner of the text box. Using the Rich Text Editor can mess things up sometimes.

This just touches the surface on what you are able to do with BB Code. For a more in dept look at BB Code, go here. Hope this helped and I hope to see some cool signatures in the future!

-Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom