Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So here are some ideas for BattleZone:
  1. Trap blocks: These would look like normal wooden walls/floors but when an enemy player comes close they turn into another block that could damage the player. Resource pack would be needed for those blocks to look like actual spikes.
  2. Jump Pads: Simply 4 Slime blocks but when the player jump on it they can go really high. Their glider is also activated.
  3. Rocket Launcher: This missile launcher throws a projectile that creates a massive explosion which even breaks building blocks.
  4. Grenade: Similar to the Rocket Launcher projectile yet you throw it yourself and the explosion and range is smaller.
  5. Frost Grenade: A grenade that paralyzes a player for a few seconds unless someone shoots him.
  6. Campfire: Everyone around the campfire will receive regeneration for a few seconds.
  7. Portable base: A grenade like projectile that creates an instant small wooden base.
These items will take up inventory space unlike building materials and ammo.

Make drinking potions last longer before you consume them and make them stackable (16 is max):
Small health potion - Normal potion drinking time.
Basic health potion - 5 Seconds.
Advanced health potion - 10 Seconds.

Make it so you get knocked down in Squads instead of instant death. Basically you get slowness and you can't build or use weapons. That way your team mates can still revive you if they're in time. Something like 20 seconds. You can be revived if someone right clicks you for 10 seconds.
Also add team chat.

Add different kinds of gliders as cosmetic. Bats, Wolfs, Parrots (1.12 only), Piglets, Ocelots, Spiders, Turtles (1.13 only), Dolphins (1.13 only), Cows, Lamas, Ice Bear cubs, Miniatures, etc.
These can be bought with Loot Points or found inside Cubelets.

L

Lightning McQueen

1.13 Mmmmm I love all these ideas but im not a fan of the paralysis idea. Its too Pubg-ey and idk how that’ll work in game. It will either work well or it wont. Idk.

L

Lightning McQueen

Ill play some more BZ before I say anything more I’m quite inexperienced (just got 3v1 by mythical assault rifle reeeeee)

L

Lightning McQueen

Oh but something I will say is that the inventory space should be expanded ofr these additions. Maybe move the bullet stuff a bit up

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Added Rocket Launchers, imma lock the thread as it's past the 2 weeks. I'll continue looking at this thread for suggestions though.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom