• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Recently I have been playing Battlezone as it is featured currently. But I noticed that the pickaxe and axe are always the same old boring wood pickaxe. I thought a cool customization feature that could be added is Picaxe / Axe Skins. How this could work is when Battlezone is featured and you right-click the NPC you can select and area that is called the shop. From there with points, you can purchase skins for your Picaxe / Axe. (When you buy a skin it's for both.)

Examples for skins:
Stone
Iron
Gold
Diamond
Custom: Pink Pickaxe and Axe, Fire Pickaxe and Axe, etc.

What do you think of this? I understand the developers have a lot to focus on right now, but this could be a small little feature added that would make the game more enjoyable.

Check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/battlezone-abilities.226174/

Last edited:

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello! Recently I have been playing Battlezone as it is featured currently. But I noticed that the pickaxe and axe are always the same old boring wood pickaxe. I thought a cool customization feature that could be added is Picaxe / Axe Skins. How this could work is when Battlezone is featured and you right-click the NPC you can select and area that is called the shop. From there with points, you can purchase skins for your Picaxe / Axe. (When you buy a skin it's for both.)

Examples for skins:
Stone
Iron
Gold
Diamond
Custom: Pink Pickaxe and Axe, Fire Pickaxe and Axe, etc.

What do you think of this? I understand the developers have a lot to focus on right now, but this could be a small little feature added that would make the game more enjoyable.

Check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/battlezone-abilities.226174/
I like the sound of that, a nice spice up to the game. Good suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom