• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Recently I have been playing Battlezone as it is featured currently. But I noticed that the pickaxe and axe are always the same old boring wood pickaxe. I thought a cool customization feature that could be added is Picaxe / Axe Skins. How this could work is when Battlezone is featured and you right-click the NPC you can select and area that is called the shop. From there with points, you can purchase skins for your Picaxe / Axe. (When you buy a skin it's for both.)

Examples for skins:
Stone
Iron
Gold
Diamond
Custom: Pink Pickaxe and Axe, Fire Pickaxe and Axe, etc.

What do you think of this? I understand the developers have a lot to focus on right now, but this could be a small little feature added that would make the game more enjoyable.

Check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/battlezone-abilities.226174/

Last edited:

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello! Recently I have been playing Battlezone as it is featured currently. But I noticed that the pickaxe and axe are always the same old boring wood pickaxe. I thought a cool customization feature that could be added is Picaxe / Axe Skins. How this could work is when Battlezone is featured and you right-click the NPC you can select and area that is called the shop. From there with points, you can purchase skins for your Picaxe / Axe. (When you buy a skin it's for both.)

Examples for skins:
Stone
Iron
Gold
Diamond
Custom: Pink Pickaxe and Axe, Fire Pickaxe and Axe, etc.

What do you think of this? I understand the developers have a lot to focus on right now, but this could be a small little feature added that would make the game more enjoyable.

Check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/battlezone-abilities.226174/
I like the sound of that, a nice spice up to the game. Good suggestion!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom