Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi,

I want to talk about Battle Zone, the game that has countless bugs for quite a long time now. some of the bugs ;

- People spawning in the border at the start of a game.
- People suffocating at the start of a game.
- People's screen glitching at the start of a game, not being able to do anything. Spawning only after the 30+- dropping time.
- And more

I don't think the staff team is really spending time on fixing this because nothing really has been resolved in a year+. Which I understand because it's not a popular Featured game.

A solution is to;

-Remove the game
-Taking it out of the Featured Game cycle till it's fixed

I've seen multiple Suggestions about this but none of them succesful so I hope this one gets more attention.

If you have any addition leave it down here.

Please react with an :agree: or :disagree:. When disagreed please leave an argument :)

don't say I have to make a bug report because there's been many already

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Cubecraft is not really focussing on featured games at all, other featured games have lots of bugs as well. So removing games with bugs until it's fixed means that they have to remove the featured games completely. I would rather see them focus on fixing bugs in featured games, but I don't think they'll do that anytime soon..

• Sad
Reactions: Blom and Amazinq

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Battle zone never really was part of the Featured Game cycle, it was there because it couldnt be placed anywhere else. Just like Among Slimes, it was a trend, taken over inside minecraft, but now the trend is gone, so are the players. Removing it would be a great idea in my opinion! :agree:

Note that I dont think among slimes should be removed, because that game still has an active player base, while battle zone hasnt

Reactions: Herausgefunden

_EliteDanny

Dec 10, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft is not really focussing on featured games at all, other featured games have lots of bugs as well. So removing games with bugs until it's fixed means that they have to remove the featured games completely. I would rather see them focus on fixing bugs in featured games, but I don't think they'll do that anytime soon..
Tbh they’re not focusing on any game at all they’re just giving us useless updates like rpg and huh and never fixing the existing games

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I don't think Battle Zone should be removed.
Partly because I love it, but also because there's still an active playerbase.

The Battle Zone playerbase has been decreasing since, as you said, the game hasn't been working properly for over a year.
I believe that if it gets fixed, a lot of the old players would return and new players would start playing.

Battle Zone is currently in a vicious circle, where the playerbase decreases because of the bugs and because of this decrease the staff team doesn't want to spend time fixing the game.

My personal opinion is that the development priorities should change, drastically, from adding new content to fixing already existing content.
I don't think I'm the only one with that opinion and I hope team CubeCraft listens to us.

Another problem I'm noticing is that it seems new updates are not tested enough; Battle Zone keeps getting worse, and many other updates also contain bugs. I hope the new QA team fixes that :)

I agree that Battle Zone should be fixed but I don't want it removed. I'd rather play a bugged Battle Zone than no Battle Zone.

Last edited:

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Battle Zone.png

Definitely Battle zone needs to be removed.

Reactions: Blom and ItsNinjaa

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
Needs to be removed, agreed
I loved to play it, but now you can't fill a game anymore.
It will always be in our hearts, but it's time to gooooo!

• Love
Reactions: Amazinq
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom