Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It has the same building and collecting mechanics as battle zone, but instead of fighting players, you have to survive waves of undeads! These could be zombies, skeletons, creepers etc.

It will be a cooperative gamemode, where players work together in groups.

There will be waves in a form of day and night cycles. During the day, players have the opportunity to collect building materials or look for loot.

During the night, waves of undead mobs come trying to kill players. Each wave, the mobs become stronger and more numerous. The first few nights might only exist out of zombies and a few skeletons, then, spiders and creepers might join the hordes. After that, witches, slimes, silverfish and endermen, after that, zombies and skeletons on horses. Eventually nether mobs like wither skeletons, zombie pigmen, blazes (which do bonus damage to wood structures) and magma cubes join the fight.

After a certain number of waves, players have to fight bosses like the wither, a giant or the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

The same map for Battle Zone can be used, with bases being around one of these locations:
z.png

The red triangle locations (on the ingame map) can be places captured by the undeads, where weapons and healing can be found. These places are extra dangerous because there are undeads everywhere around there.

As a twist/alternative version to this suggestion, there could be multiple teams of survivors playing at the same time.

Tell me what you think about it.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I really like the idea!!

How do you think the mobs should attack? Just normal (zombies: melee, skeletons: bow, etc.) or modified with the guns of the game?
And should the border shrink or not?

During the night, waves of undead mobs come trying to kill players. Each wave, the mobs become stronger and more numerous. The first few nights might only exist out of zombies and a few skeletons, then, spiders and creepers might join the hordes. After that, witches, slimes, silverfish and endermen, after that, zombies and skeletons on horses. Eventually nether mobs like wither skeletons, zombie pigmen, blazes (which do bonus damage to wood structures) and magma cubes join the fight.

Not all of these mobs you stated are undead ;)

A

A pigeon

If possible, obviously give skeletons guns. Zombies I'm not too sure of.

I can't think of a reason why it should.
Use ghasts, make it 50 players so we can spawn in a load of mobs without lag. We could use ghasts to fire missiles end game

D

Deleted member 100818

Depending on the amount of players in one game, I would add one more triangle near Dusty dunes. It's kind of empty there now. I like the suggestion, it reminds me of black ops but with way more space, time and weapons. I wouldn't personally make this soo duo and squads. If it were 100 people in one map, it wouldn almost be impossible to play a game with 3 gamemodes. it's already hard to play a normal game of battleZone solo sometimes, let's not split things up too much.

I would also let skeletons spawn after a few nights. As they're more annoying with their arrows, they must be nerfed in the first nights. Creepers are easy to avoid, zombies as well and spiders are a bit harder because they're fast. So skeletons and spiders must be nerfed in the first few nights. Let them come in the game calmly until they are really noticeable.

Use ghasts, make it 50 players so we can spawn in a load of mobs without lag. We could use ghasts to fire missiles end game
This ^

I would use more mobs if I were you, especially Nether mobs. Ghasts could be very rare creatures which will spawn when there are 2-4 teams left. Just a herd of zombie pigmans would be fun as well. They're neutral, I know. But what if you shoot them they'll attack the one who's the closest to them? You could easily snipe them so they can attack another nearby team.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
People would hide in corners of the map. Or did you have in mind that mobs spawn around the location of the player(s)?
Yes, mobs will spawn around the players, so where ever you are, mobs will be there.
I wouldn't personally make this soo duo and squads. If it were 100 people in one map, it wouldn almost be impossible to play a game with 3 gamemodes. it's already hard to play a normal game of battleZone solo sometimes, let's not split things up too much.
Indeed. My idea is that this gamemode will have only 30 players. 10 in one team. See map for starting locations. (alternatively: 6 teams of 5 players) Also, because this version is very different from the normal version, I don't think it will split up players, but rather attract more. Also take note that this will keep the youtubers interested which will in turn also bring in more players.
I would also let skeletons spawn after a few nights. As they're more annoying with their arrows, they must be nerfed in the first nights. Creepers are easy to avoid, zombies as well and spiders are a bit harder because they're fast. So skeletons and spiders must be nerfed in the first few nights. Let them come in the game calmly until they are really noticeable.
My idea is as follows:
First 1-3 nights or so: zombies
3-5: skeletons
5-6: creepers (which blow up when they hit a structure)
6-7: skeletons
Boss round: Giant
then just more mobs and different mobs like nether mobs, mobs riding on horses etc. each night. Each 7 nights another boss round. Bosses might be a giant, a wither, a huge slime, the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Also, the default AI of mobs can be changed so zombie pigmen aren't neutral by default.
Great great great! We should be able to play the mode with up to 4 players, just like in the normal Safe the World. Good idea!
60e68d92453a8848dc23cfe0bd4496d8.png
@Efcluke94

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom