• Good idea!

• I don't like this.

Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
When I play a game of battle zone, and I teleport back to the lobby, the battle zone resource pack automatically deinstalls. If I deinstall a resource pack whilst playing on a server, my game crashes. This is, in my opinion, very annoying, because I don't want to restart my game after 1 game of battle zone. So, my suggestion is: We should keep the battle zone resource pack in the battle zone lobby, but when we switch to another lobby, it should automatically be deinstalled. Do you agree?

Reactions: wbgamer

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
When I play a game of battle zone, and I teleport back to the lobby, the battle zone resource pack automatically deinstalls. If I deinstall a resource pack whilst playing on a server, my game crashes. This is, in my opinion, very annoying, because I don't want to restart my game after 1 game of battle zone. So, my suggestion is: We should keep the battle zone resource pack in the battle zone lobby, but when we switch to another lobby, it should automatically be deinstalled. Do you agree?
Seems to be all on you; I never have this issue

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Seems to be all on you; I never have this issue
It's not only that issue. I really have to wait 1/2 minutes before the resource pack is installed. And there are many more players that don't have a good computer, so is it worth the time to reinstall a resource pack over and over? We could fix this problem easily, by implementing my suggestion. Also, you might not have the problem, but that doesn't mean others don't have it.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I have the same problem, When I instal the resource pack again I only need to wait 10 seconds but when you have to wait 1/2 minutes it's not fine

- Itz_Dim

Reactions: remio

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It's not only that issue. I really have to wait 1/2 minutes before the resource pack is installed. And there are many more players that don't have a good computer, so is it worth the time to reinstall a resource pack over and over? We could fix this problem easily, by implementing my suggestion. Also, you might not have the problem, but that doesn't mean others don't have it.
I meant that I never have to reinstall the rescource pack

PunchCraft

Dec 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree, I do not have the error you have but I can understand it can be annoying for you. What about if you switch to/join another gamemode (like: skywars, eggwars.) and then it will de-install the resource pack. I mean if you switch the lobby in Battle Zone it isn't needed to de-install the resource pack, maybe you want to play another game of Battle Zone. So I agree with the fact if you join another gamemode it will de-install the resource pack, overall, good suggestion!

Reactions: Itz_Dim

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I'm quite sure this is a glitch. I have it aswell. The resource pack isn't meant to just deinstall by itself. In my case when I try to install it again, it even says I already have it, which is clearly not the case. I have to switch lobbies to fix it. So you could make a bug report.

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018
you could install the recoursepack on your own computer like I do, i can always put it on and off even when I'm ingame.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom