Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Allkams

May 11, 2018
Sweden
Hello! I think that is a good suggestion! When you are two players in a party you probably wanting to just play you two so Duo would be great. Then if you are playing squad and you just has contact with one of the other players in your team, you'll maybe run into a 4 vs 2 fight that will be really hard to win.

Reactions: Dootjeh

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I would prefer to see bigger teams tbh, annoying when you're in a party with 4 other people
(5 in total) and you have to join solo or play something else if you don't want to split up in different teams.

Reactions: remio and Dootjeh

Allkams

May 11, 2018
Sweden
I would prefer to see bigger teams tbh, annoying when you're in a party with 4 other people
(5 in total) and you have to join solo or play something else if you don't want to split up in different teams.
I think both duo and bigger teams than squad should be added, like maybe if you clicking in on squads you get an menu there you can choose team size or something?

Reactions: Livvv

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think both duo and bigger teams than squad should be added, like maybe if you clicking in on squads you get an menu there you can choose team size or something?
Or just more armour stand with more options.
Like the layout they have on arcade but with different sizes on the teams.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Would be nice, if Cube had the available players to spare for duo's to run constantly. Having 4 (solo, duo, squad, 50v50) variants of a game that needs at least 33 players to start, means the game would have to have a minimum of 132 players constantly. Currently, there's enough trouble with the existing two gamemodes. If we added the other variants, I'm afraid we'd end up having 4 variants that never start simply because not enough players want to play.
If the average player count on BZ grows exponentially, then it could be feasible to implement these modes. For now though, there's solo & team. That should be enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom