Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I've played a good amount of games and I'm still not really used to the building mechanics. I also see others struggling with this.

I suggest adding some kind of area/room in the lobby where you can go into and build with unlimited resources to practice building. Or make building in the prelobby possible, so you can practice before the game starts. This would make the prelobby a bit hectic though.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This is a very good suggestion. Just practising with building could be very useful for in-game. I certainly agree with this idea.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
How about reading the news thread, or just playing the game over and over again?
I also wasn't taught Bingo, Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, ... works?

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
How about reading the news thread, or just playing the game over and over again?
I also wasn't taught Bingo, Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, ... works?
The games you mentioned mostly only use basic minecraft mechanics. The building aspect in battle zone is something totally new, I don't find it easy to learn. And it's not that it would do anything bad to the gameplay, so why not ? I bet a lot of players would make use of this.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The games you mentioned mostly only use basic minecraft mechanics. The building aspect in battle zone is something totally new, it don't find it easy to learn. And it's not that it would do anything bad to the gameplay, so why not ? I bet a lot of players would make use of this.
I already said
Read the news thread or just keep on playing and you'll learn by that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom