Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unxliee

Well-Known Member
Feb 24, 2019
71
258
109
Mars
Hi, Cubeccrafters.
this is my First skin collection .I hope you like it.

note: all skin are for free to use.
novaskin-minecraft-wallpaper.jpeg

SKINS LINKS :
 

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
1,422
10,448
409
20
The Netherlands
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooo! I’m really excited to finally see some more skins being made and shared on the forums! 🥳

I think they look really nice and unique. There is definitely room for a lot more improvement, but since it’s your first skin collection I’m pretty sure you’ll improve at a decent rate.

My tip is that it could use some more shading, but that’s more a matter of practicing. I’m sure you will get it over time. :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Unxliee

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
239
1,612
204
They're really nice! It is beautiful to see people sharing their skills :)
As Hoshi said, it is a matter of practice and time to become even better.

Keep it up :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom