Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
So, @Professor Oak gave me this idea with his latest thread.
In my honest opinion, a skin with certain body parts should not be bannable, after all, it's just our body.
"Oh but all these kids are going to see it, that's so bad"
No. Let's be honest, most kids have seen a penis already, whether it's their own or their father's. And even if they did, what's the problem? Again, it's just something about 50% of the world's population has, and nothing that should be considered inappropriate.
Kids aren't the problem. They are innocent and don't see anything wrong with penisses or vaginas. Adults however, are the problem, they sexualize these things and think kids are going to be automatically sexualized if they see a penis. Why not allow these nude skins, as long as they're not supposed to be sexual?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Your logic is sound so props for that however the issue is alot of players HAVENT seen it, they are trying to avoid being a source, theres also many religions that despise nudity, ( fun fact: the dragon specie is not one of them, nowhere close) some parents are like that, i really dont think this would work

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
But do we really want children having virtual "sex" on Minecraft? It'll result in sexual role-plays which will bother people, and ultimately goes against the "child-friendly" label that Cubecraft has built for itself. Plus, if a parent were to be watching their child play and saw players with nude skins, they'd probably not want their child to play here anymore. There really isn't any reason for somebody to have a nude skin in the first place, especially on a game marketed towards children.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also, just found this:
Sadly we have a duty to protect our community, and there are stricter rules in place due to agreements with people like Microsoft and the Better Together update! If people wish to join our server, an appropriate name is required.
He was referring to why players are banned for inappropriate names, though I imagine it still applies here.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Plus, if a parent were to be watching their child play and saw players with nude skins, they'd probably not want their child to play here anymore
Thats true if those skins were allowed, however because its not theyed probably be fine because they know its a rare thing to come across and the player will be punished for it, plus minecraft is barely detailed, so theres not much to see anyway

Reactions: Cyqni

Soifam

Jan 31, 2015
I think 99.99% of players just doesn't care if someone have a nude skin. But I also don't care if someone is banned for this. Just, this is a senseless debate

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
BEcause hackers are not that bad. I reckon the most memorable game you've played was against a hacker, having an intense fight and winning after half an hour. Hackers really make the game more fun.
No They re not they kill us with their killaurass lol srysly?

Reactions: TheFastBowler
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom