Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

crazydog0

Nov 19, 2016
If someone reported right before you. Of the same person and there report gets handled before your is checked. Then people like me, get there report closed cause they were already banned. I think they should change that.

upload_2017-1-31_1-10-45.png
upload_2017-1-31_1-10-45.png

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
This still counts as 'successful'. The only thing it could possibly impact is helper applications but if you just explain I am sure the person handling the applications at the time will understand.

Hope I helped!

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
This still counts as 'successful'. The only thing it could possibly impact is helper applications but if you just explain I am sure the person handling the applications at the time will understand.

Hope I helped!
Yep if you just don't like hacks you still winning but if you want helper that's the only thing your going to loose out.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Well technically it is unsuccessful, since it wasn't your report that got him banned, though it may have helped in the report. If they should change something about it, they should add a 'category' which would be 'Denied', to make it easier to see if your report got closed due to doubles, or if it actually got denied.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
This still counts as 'successful'

Your reports only gets closed if it got accepted in another report so there's really nothing to it, honestly.
Does it affect your chances to apply for staff? I don't see why it would, close = accepted in another report.
They could've also viewed your report for more evidence.

It's just a red color

Dfox44

Jul 18, 2016
Yeah it doesn't really matter as long as the player who did whatever bad thing it was is taken care of/punished/banned.

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
Your reports only gets closed if it got accepted in another report so there's really nothing to it, honestly.
Does it affect your chances to apply for staff? I don't see why it would, close = accepted in another report.
They could've also viewed your report for more evidence.

Yeah sorry idk the difference since I have never had any of my several reports rejected :P

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
If someone reported right before you. Of the same person and there report gets handled before your is checked. Then people like me, get there report closed cause they were already banned. I think they should change that.

View attachment 128819View attachment 128819
The point of reporting people is not to get a lot of reports on the reports site. It is to get rid of the hackers.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
its not a bad thing it doesnt change anything the player got punished and it just means you werent the only one who noticed the hacker and reported him its honestly a good thing when that happens and i dont see why it would effect your helper application

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom