Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2020
I’ve been on this server for a long time now. I usually am very into it and help out by banning cheaters. It’s quite a process so I don’t always enjoy coming across hackers in almost every single game mode and every game I play. Now I understand why there is a 4 corners rule however if my video starts out with the tv in all four corners and you can CLEARLY see the person was in fact cheating. I don’t understand why that rule automatically makes them immune to breaking rules. Being that this has been so and the fact that now I’m having to report ppl in every game and the clear cheats don’t get the punishment has been making me not enjoy nor want to play this server at all. You guys say you have a sentinel but I have yet to see it do anything and cheaters get away with it the whole game. “sentinel is always watching.” Clearly it’s not because I go through rounds and rounds of ppl cheating and nothing being done. If anything you guys need to figure out a way to get reporting to be easier and actually do something about these cheaters. Sorry but the reporting/sentinel is clearly not working and I unfortunate don’t feel like being your bouncer anymore. I don’t think I’ll be playing for quite a long while now.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's just part of their policy and they do want to have clear evidence. If you have the tv fully shown I don't see why you would start hiding it at certain points.

As for sentinel yeah it's not in its best state currently but it is being worked on by the new developers so we just gotta sit tight and wait for improvements to be made.

The reporting system is currently the best they can do currently since there is not a surplus of bedrock staff members. Perhaps in the future when they have a bigger staff team dedicated to bedrock the use of a /report command for VIP's would become much more effective and something they could consider adding. But for now I think all the measures they have to report a player is appropriate.

Jan 1, 2020
I play on Xbox and my tv is pretty big. I have a small room it’s hard to get all four corners in Consistently the Entire time. I also record it on Xbox but have to record the recording on my phone in order to put it into YouTube so I do sway a bit with the phone in hand and if I turn it to portrait it makes the video smaller. I definitely was mad while writing that but I still am a bit upset with how that policy just immediately makes those who are clearlyyyy cheating immune to punishment because I didn’t put a small corner in for 3 seconds of the video. I understand how they are understaffed though. I just hope they fix this soon because I do like playing on this server but the hackers have gotten insanely bad and I can’t play fairly anymore which makes me so sad.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey, the 4 corner rule is there to prevent reporters from hiding things that they don't want to show us, such as cheating clients or other illegal modifications/rule-breaking activities. I'm afraid that this rule won't change. But to help you to record your whole screen all the time, you could indeed use a screen recorded instead of your phone as said above. I hope that these answers did help you 🙂

🔒 - Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom