Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KoolKidKameo

Jul 25, 2014
Hi, I'm KoolKidKameo. If you haven't seen my other recent threads I'm on a quest to find the best art for my YT channel. Anyway I got my skin <333 and a temporary avatar <333 but I'm still looking for someone to make me a banner. Halp!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't really know what it is you want?
what is your style, what is in your channel, what are you most remembered for?
color overlay? poses? animals? give us some info here

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Y'up! What Drew said. XD I couldn't put it any better myself. Other than background info and what you want it to say on the banner. :)

KoolKidKameo

Jul 25, 2014
1. Quirky, Nerdy, Fun.
2. Color Wise? Lots Of Light (Sky) Blue. P.s Id Like That For My Background Color.
3. My Flower Crown. I Don't Want The Actual Crown Incorporated. But Maybe A Flower Of The Same Color Such As A Peony.
4. Light Pinkish Purple That's In My Flower Crown.
5. I'm Kinda Awkward So Maybe Next To My Name (Which Is In Center) On The Right I'd Like My MC Character To Be Smiling Waving With His Hand On Your Right With The Hand On Your Left Against His Side.
6. No Animals :(
7. Extra Things: I Want Same Shape Font As Jenna Marbles, But Have My Name Be Smaller Than Hers, Leaving Space On Each Side. And Since My MC Character Is To The Left Of My Name, I'd Like A Peony To Be To The Right.

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Okay. But one thing in your post that puzzles me. You said in 5 that your mc character is to the right where in 7 you mention that your mc character is to the left. Which side of your name should i put your mc character? to my left or my right?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm confused....
k, so I really wanna have a go at this. so i have a few things to clear out.
1. explain a lot more on the peony flower thing.
2. what font ?

KoolKidKameo

Jul 25, 2014
1. Umm I Just Want It To The Left Of My Name, I Like It Cause It Matches 1 Of The Floweres in my Crown.
2. IDK Just Something Soft and Pretty, But Not Cursive Maybe More Rounded Instead Of Sharp Lines.

Magma Plays

Jun 1, 2014
Well, here is what I've done so far. What do you think? Is there anything you want changed or is it perfect the way it is?

Attachments

• KoolKidKameo_Banner.png
    KoolKidKameo_Banner.png
    1,013.5 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: Hallucinated
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom