Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Likamck01

Nov 28, 2015
Please help me,

My Son age 12 is Banned from your server months ago. He received a appealcode 5103 reason: antiknockback. I don't know what that means. We have original software. I tried to go to THE appeal area but of I type his username nothing happens. Can you Please help him.

Likamck01

Nov 28, 2015
My Son is 12, had a low IQ of 65. He and I does not know how to hack. Can he please Be unbanned.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
It's more of a mod than a real hack, but it's called a hack in the minecraft community. It's, unfortunately, really easy to install. If you want to make sure your son isn't using this mod, press the windows key (the key that looks like a flag or 4 squares) and type in %appdata% in the window that pops up. Now click the .minecraft folder. There is two locations the mod can be at. The first location is in the folder mods. If you see that folder, open it and look for something named "anti knockback" or similar. If you see it there, that's probably the reason he is banned. If there is nothing there, or you don't see a mods folder, go into the versions folder. If there is anything that is not just numbers, please write the name of the version and I'll try to tell you what it is. If you only see folders with numbers as names, he probably didn't cheat and just lagged back, because of your internet. This might make it look like your son is cheating, even is he's not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom