Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 16, 2020
ok fine i admit it.
i was hacking on duels and with toolbox
i used a hack called "name override" and it lets me change my name to anything.
so i changed it to astroflyer67871 (my main) i didnt know it would work so i started hacking then i checked my main and it was banned. sorry for lying this wa my favorite server and it would be nice if i could have another chance. and i already tried to appeal and they denied it probably because i didn't describe it enough

Nov 16, 2020
i would wait a month or more i just love this server and i was heart broken when i was perm banned i have been banned before for hacking for 7 days but it would mean the world to me if i could have a month ban not a perm

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
At this point that is sad but that is what happens if you have ben banned for hacking before and go hack again. Sorry

Nov 16, 2020
Cheaters should be permabanned, no exceptions. It's basically a cybercrime.
dude im trying to get a admins attention and you come i here
like just mind your own business i need to appeal when i did it last time i did it wrong. ok man i just need to prove i changed ok. geez do you wing nit coming into other things

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Cheating won't be tolerated on our network even if you admit to being cheating, and you truly regret it your ban will stay as long as needed. I hope you can understand if you're hacking it ruins the playing experience of other players.

Pineapple Man banned you which means that it's their decision whether you will get an unban or not, you can ask him here for an unban in a few weeks/months.

Reactions: ShinyArrow
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom