Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KeepStrong

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, my account KeepStrong has been banned. When i try to appeal it says that im already unbanned but iam not, Please help me.

Oct 18, 2020
What's your IGN try upgrading your minecraft to latest version? IDK what iam saying But this may help. But staff can help better. Start a conversion with any of the mod.

D

Deleted member 554749

Hello, my account KeepStrong has been banned. When i try to appeal it says that im already unbanned but iam not, Please help me.

We’re you banned by sentinel or a staff member- talk to the staff member if that’s the case.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, is this your account? https://namemc.com/profile/KeepStrong.2
When you use ''KeepStrong'' on the appeals site, it shows another user whose previous name was KeepStrong.
If your name is currently KeepStrong, you are still permanently banned. You can view your punishment by using your UUID or the old username tijsdericks13 on the appeals site as that's most likely the username you had when you were last seen on the server. Since the appeal for this account was denied in the past, I'd recommend contacting AnimalTamer1 or Capitan through a forums conversation to discuss your punishment.

I hope this helps you further! If you have any further questions or issues, feel free to ask ^-^

Reactions: remio

KeepStrong

Oct 20, 2020
Hey, is this your account? https://namemc.com/profile/KeepStrong.2
When you use ''KeepStrong'' on the appeals site, it shows another user whose previous name was KeepStrong.
If your name is currently KeepStrong, you are still permanently banned. You can view your punishment by using your UUID or the old username tijsdericks13 on the appeals site as that's most likely the username you had when you were last seen on the server. Since the appeal for this account was denied in the past, I'd recommend contacting AnimalTamer1 or Capitan through a forums conversation to discuss your punishment.

I hope this helps you further! If you have any further questions or issues, feel free to ask ^-^
Thank you!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom