Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
Also reztex140_YT has never used that skin before as seen on his namemc page, which he also hasn't claimed the profile so he has not edited that which is further proof he didn't cheat. The staff should not ban from videos they find on youtube like this they should stick to finding cheaters ingame, it would stop a lot of hassle.

MinemanPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
Italia
Also reztex140_YT has never used that skin before as seen on his namemc page, which he also hasn't claimed the profile so he has not edited that which is further proof he didn't cheat. The staff should not ban from videos they find on youtube like this they should stick to finding cheaters ingame, it would stop a lot of hassle.
Skin spoof and I report him without reading arraylist, Ik the randomname and the skinspoof and I know that Eagler always protects his name (cracked servers too). That is my error and he got ban

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
Skin spoof and I report him without reading arraylist, Ik the randomname and the skinspoof and I know that Eagler always protects his name (cracked servers too)
True there are skin spoofers, but my point is defending reztex140_YT. In my first reply I forgot to add that the NameProtect even changes to other players names in the video which can be seen when he wins the game and that further shows reztex140_YT wasn't cheating

MinemanPlayer

Dec 16, 2018
Italia
True there are skin spoofers, but my point is defending reztex140_YT. In my first reply I forgot to add that the NameProtect even changes to other players names in the video which can be seen when he wins the game and that further shows reztex140_YT wasn't cheating
The client has skin spoof. Look his channel: every single video the same skin

TheTruth

Jul 30, 2019
The client has skin spoof. Look his channel: every single video the same skin
So you were defending him but now not? Not sure what you doing there.. The nameprotect shows he was using other players names so staff should not ban from videos like this

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Sorry for the inconvenience. reztex140_YT is now unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom