Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
I got banned on discord cubecraft server, but, normally we get a warn, and if we do something bad in the same day, we got banned, i swear by the first time, in cubecraft after being there by months, and i dont get a warn, i got banned instantly, even that many other people swear there daily and only get a warn, why did i get banned again? Btw in the first ban, i posted an ofensive joke, got warned, then a offensive meme, got banned, and i got unbanned after saying im sorry and that im not posting memes or making ofensive jokes again, idk why i got banned instantly and not warned by swear 1 time, um sorry and it isnt happening again

Btw idk who banned me soo...

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
If u have been banned already they maybe won't warn u again because u already got banned!
U can start a conversation with a discord developer!
Have a good day! 💎

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Assuming your Discord is TnAdan_#6738, you got banned for swearing by Elivat, you'll have to contact him about the ban. As you were warned and banned for inappropriate language in the past, you were instantly banned without a warning this time.

Reactions: Technosword

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
@TnAdan Read what Keanu said above:
Assuming your Discord is TnAdan_#6738, you got banned for swearing by Elivat, you'll have to contact him about the ban. As you were warned and banned for inappropriate language in the past, you were instantly banned without a warning this time.

Reactions: TnAdan_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom