Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 27, 2018
I'm writing this post from a friend's account because I, Math_rock, tried to join the server for the first time and was shown as banned, as shown in the attached image. I tried to check the ban on the website, but it referred to me as "Baij" which was my previous username, and told me it couldn't find it. So when I tried to make a forum account, I needed to be in game and could not. Basically, I was stuck in a loop of not being able to play for no apparent reason. My username is Math_rock and I don't understand how I could be banned when I have no recollection of ever actually joining the server. Thank you for the help.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!
I’m sorry to hear you got so many problems, but I’ll help you out!
So, the next time you try to appeal and it says that you never joined the server, fill in your UUID. This is a code that is linked to an account. In the case, the UUID of your account is 48c2632f-eced-43f3-ba6c-7e038ec016b9. Fill in this code on the appeals site and you will be able to see all infractions.

Why did I get banned?
You got banned because his account got compromised. This means that someone you don't know got into your account and tried to join the server. Luckily, the account got banned so the player that got into your account couldn’t cheat.

How do you get an unban?
It’s really simple.
- First, change the password of the account at mojang.com.
- Second, go to the appeals site, fill in the code stated above, and appeal with the code given on the ban screen. Make sure to not share the code with anyone!
That’s it!

Good luck, and if you are experiencing any more problems, don’t hesitate to ask for help!
Hope this helped.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom