Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder/Volla

Apr 7, 2020
Context: I reported a group of people that were constantly calling me trash, dumb, stupid, a creep and threatening to get me muted and saying they reported me. This is after I got one of their friends banned for hacking, which got appealed. I created a 2 minute plus video showing 20 plus screenshots fo the situation I was in and reported some of them for bullying.
TripleAlyieee is the one that got banned
Lihavaa is probably the main offender
This video clearly shows TripleAlyieee's snarky after comments when her friends come running to defend her.
Also I got reported by one of them because I told them to stop sucking her toes, this was considered sexual lmao. I am not even an edult and I would consider my self to be quite young, I don't understand how one screenshot of me saying this went through as sexual harassment while my evidence on Lihavaa was completly rejected.

Well I got banned by Sifenly from the CubeCraft discord server for "trolling", first I got kicked from the server for being annoying or trolling when I asked for a different staff member to talk to me about my problem. Maybe I was being repetitive with my questions but I need proper answers not, its not applicable. Why is it not applicable? Is it hard to answer something properly the first time?
I asked why my reports were denied even though I provided 20 plus screenshots of a group of people constantly calling me trash, stupid, bad and dumb. Sure they don't sound bad but when 5 people are consistantly saying this in public chat it has an effect on a person especially since I have never seen these people before. Also it is very nice of people with ranks to threaten to get you muted or threaten to report you.
After finally asking Sifenly why my appeal was denied 3 times, they finally say it is not harassment. This was what 30 minutes of talking on the staff help channel went into. Now guess what. A staff member (Prob Sifenly) deleted all messages. The screenshots below prove that especially the one where it looks like Sifenly is pretending to talk to me XD. So after me talking to 3 staff members, 2 of which that completly left the conversation midway until Sifenly picked up to give me the same exact answer 3 times by saying it is not offensive.
So I asked what Cubcrafts definition of bullying is without copy and pasting something from the forums. Sifenly responded with making somone feel bad, belittling someone or trying to put someone down. So I would finally like to ask, is calling somone stupid, dumb and trash, bad with your friends belittling, or trying to put them down? Because clearly I was and Sifenly thinks he or she can read peoples emotions do determine if they are being put down or not. Then I ask Sifenly about my evidence and why it was denied yet again after gathering all this information. Then he or she pulls a fast one on me saying it doesnt harrass me or it does not offend me.
I proceeded to get "warned for trolling" and got kicked after I typed a message saying I wanted to talk to another staff member. I rejoin the server to call out Sifenly on his or her being rude to me when I asked for a different staff member. How am I trolling when I put the effort in to getting 20 plus screenshots to prove these people were bullying me? How am I trolling when I reported them individually while giving a couple of time stamps.

Attachments

• john.PNG
    john.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 142
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 132
  • jonh 2.PNG
    jonh 2.PNG
    120 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: Dutchyyy
D

Deleted member 492126

Hello, I read the conversation you and Siftenly had in #staff-help and what I don't understand is why you kept asking the same question after being told by 3 different moderators that your screenshots are simply not enough evidence. We do not mute for trash-talking, being toxic or threatening to get you muted. It's not against our rules. We need more evidence to punish someone for swearing. If you want this to change you are more than welcome to suggest it here on our forums. https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/suggestions/

About your ban from Discord: Siftenly warned you more than twice. You were told to stop asking the same question (which had been answered multiple times), but you decided not to listen. We see this as trolling. If you think your ban is unfair, please contact Siftenly. https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Siftenly

If you want to report a staff member in the future, please do so here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/staff-feedback.53/

If you have any more questions please start a conversation with me. Thanks!

Reactions: its_Marto03
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom